Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I get charged if......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tackthecack, Sep 9, 2012.

1. basically Im in the uk and got a cannabis warning which basically means if I am caught by the same police force again then I can be charged with possession....for this reason I am trying to avoid being caught by this police force when next go to this area later this week. Mu question is if I was smoking by a river and then threw a joint into the river (ie it would be impossible for the officer to get it) then could I still be charged with possession or would I be fine.....

thanks

2. Being charged with things such as running from the police/attempting to destroy evidence tends to make matters a hell of a lot worse (unless of course you get away with it).

I think if you have obviously been seen smoking and he can smell the weed then throwing it may be a bad idea. If he was a long distance away and probably could have smelt it you could probably pull the "It was just a cigarette" card.

Bear in mind that none of this is backed up by any knowledge of the law though :)