Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I be fine?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JonySpartan, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Hi. I would like some help regarding a concern of mine, I used to smoke a lot in my youth years but all of a sudden panic attacks started happening to me and I decided to stop smoking for years, I gave it another go like 2 years ago and everything was running smooth until one day a massive panic attack ‍♂️ my sister gifted me a gummy that has 5mg of thc and 25 of cbd and my question is Would I be alright?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah 1-5mg of thc is a micro dose. And if its 25% cbd than that will counteract with thc. Imo wont feel a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gerber's baby food get u higher. Although I've heard CBD can effect some people. I have a buddy that says when he smokes my weed he feels it go down his whole body! Than I slap him lol. Shit that was like in 3rd grade lolll

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I think that's a perfect dose for you. Go for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Much safer than alcohol or opioids. You might get hungry or sleepy :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thank you I don't have a lot of knowledge about dosing etc and I would like to try to build tolerance without those pesky panic attacks. I appreciate your reply.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Enjoy your edible.

• Like Like x 1