Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I be alright for a piss test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by umop 3pisdn, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I quit smoking around late July where before I was having 5-10 bongs a day for years. Between then and now I have had one single bong in late August, and tomorrow I am due for a piss test.

Should I be in the clear or is there some chance I might fail? I'm below 10% bf and go to the gym regularly if that makes a difference, as I hear THC is stored in fat cells. I will aim to drink a lot of water before I go in so I'm pissing clear.

2. Late Aug will be iffy. Go buy a home kit, or detox or a cover up drink.

3. You'll be fine man

4. you sound like you know what you're doing homie. good excersize and plenty of water is all you need at this point considering it's been 2 months since you smoked disregarding that 1 bowl in late august? yeah you're fine man

5. You're good dude

6. I'll flip it...Call it in the air, champ.:cool:

7. Some mixed answers boys, so there is a shred of a doubt. Is there anything I can do to help my chances besides drown myself?

8. Its supposed to take at least 30 days for it to pass through your system. It all depends on your metabolism, and body. Everyone is different, and only a piss test will tell. Go buy a home kit, and find out for yourself...that is truly the only way to know