would girls have sex with jesus?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by homemade vaps, May 4, 2009.

1. I was sitting in class today and saw a picture painted, it was jesus. I had smoked before school also. I was then thinkning, would girls have sex with jesus. Ive never heard anyone talk about this so i was wondering.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. id do jesus, but im not a girl so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It probably depends on how fundamentalistic religeous each girl is. And how good he looks.;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahahaha omg thats pretty funny. I bet Jesus could pull a bunch of pussy

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. im sure all the religous bitches would be jockin' his ballz, but hey do you know how to make any good homemade vaporizers?

6. Jesus made the phrase, once you go black you never go back...praise him! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. any bit of glass that wont shatter easily if the glass is a much different heat in 2 different spots. Light bulbs work well since they're prone to heating up.

8. Pretty sure there is a Type O Negative song about this....

9. well i dont listen to them

10. Im a chick and that's a big hell nooo from me

11. You can't have intercourse with someone that doesn't even exist:devious:

12. Didnt Mary Magdalene hit that?

• Like Like x 4
  13. I would do it... I don't really think he was the Son of God or anything but I dig facial hair.

Wait, nevermind.

I'd do the white-man's depiction of Jesus with his downy-soft blonde beard and big blue eyes... but I'm pretty sure that if you lived in that region during that time period you weren't exactly fair-haired. Yeah, Palestinian's ain't my type.

So no... No, I wouldn't do it.

14. I'm sure if he started spittin some game and gettin you all wet about eternal life you'd give it up...:p

15. Nah... eternal life sounds like torture.

Plus I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off his Birkenstocks long enough to hear a word he was saying.

16. He definitely existed. Whether he was the son of God is questionable though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I know you'd think that at first. But when Jesus wants what he wants he'll say anything. He'll be like, "my dear, if you sleep with me when you die I'll have a mansion for you with an unlimited supply of weed and all your friends and family will be on the same block in their own mansions and your life will be sweet."

In all seriousness, I just realized Christianity is bullshit. Well I didn't just realize it I realized it along time ago. But When I was about 7 my mom tried telling me about the bible and shit. And all I can think about was eternity sounds like a long time, I'm barely trying to survive this life and god was going to go and make life forever?

So yea christianity is bullshit. They say you have to be like a child to see, well take that christians, I was a child and was scared for my eternal life:D:D.

18. God is the most beautiful person in the world:smoking: who wouldnt fuck him.

19. This is news to me. Got any sources or what?

20. Hell, we don't even know how he/she/it looks like.