would free hosting be usefull to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by ideal, May 28, 2005.

1. I love free hosting, I currently have had a few websites with doteasy.com, I am not sure about the c panel but I love the option as oposed to paying a monthly fee. I think the more free hosting there is - the better, if you have the resources go for it :D

2. That would be very helpful. There are not too many free hosting sites that are worth a deuce.

3. Ok the addition to the site is being made later today when I have my site all done ill post a link on where to sign up you two will be guarenteed an account if you meet the logical rules ill post back on this subject in a few hours and them private messege you both

4. Sounds good.

5. I made several small websites in free hosting and tried to increase traffic but at one time free hosting has completely stopped all sites. and sometime, free hosting platforms get banned, or stop working... these affect your site instantly so don't believe on any free hosting. Just by one for you.
    I have over 10 years of experience managing my own sites with several different web hosting companies, as well as managing sites for clients on various web hosts.
    By my personal experience i will suggest 9cubehosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting and the price also would be reasonable to your budget. go through their plans you might like it.