Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would epididymitis qualify me for mmj in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bongathan, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was diagnosed with epididymitis by my family doctor about 8 months ago.
    If you don't know what it is, click the link.
    Basically it's one of the leading causes of sudden scrotal pain.
    I'm afflicted by these pains on almost a daily basis.
    I'm 19, 20 in may and was wondering if any blades know if this would qualify for a mmj card.
    I also have had chronic growing pains in my knees at least twice a week since I was a kid.
    But the epididymitis diagnosis is the only thing I have on my Medical Record.
    You guys think I have a chance?
    TIA for any helpful replies

2. Yeah, I would imagine it's classified as sever pain if nothing else. You'll for sure get it, just make sure to bring in your records

3. That's what I was hoping to hear. I heard CO now requires 2 physician recommendations with the new restrictions, is that true? If anyone is in the Denver area, I'd really appreciate any cannabis club recommendations. I don't want to do business with anyone who isn't completely legit

4. i dont believe so, i dont think they passed any new regulations. at the moment you just need a doctor's written recommendation.

c3 initiatives, or colorado patient coalition on about 94th & federal in federal heights is awesome. great prices and great people, great selection.

5. Do they have docs on site too or is it just a dispensary?
    I live in N. Denver so that's not too far from me.
    Then again, there's like 4 dispensaries within a mile of where I stay haha.

6. trust me, these are really great people. older couple, great prices, great buds. and i do believe they have a doc on site on certain days, you might look up their number and give em a call. i really cant give enough praise for these guys.

7. Alright, thanks man I'll definitely look into that :wave:
    Still open to any other suggestions :)

8. You defiantly qualify. You could also go to a recommendation company such as Denver Longevity Clinic on Detroit and Colfax and get legal for as low as $50 if you're willing to sign over your caregiver status. If you are seeking to get your card it's defiantly something you need to do within the next week or two however because like a previous poster mention they are about to pass a new bill which would require 2 doctors signatures and 2 follow up visits for anybody under 21 which almost triples the price of the process. My only word of advice is to avoid the company cannamed at all costs. Here is a very intresting article about them CannaMed — Colorado's largest medical pot evaluation company — faces scrutiny for selling patient information - Page 1 - News - Denver - Westword

The fantastic part about Colorado right now is that you can go to a referral company such as the Longevity Clinic I mentioned and be legal and out the door in less then twenty minutes but this will change in the next month or two.

9. Epididymitis is rarely chronic, so I don't know...it will probably depend on the physician. The husband had it once and they gave him some meds, cleared it right up and he hasn't had any problem since. Not to say that you don't. It just isn't usually chronic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.