Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would cutting back lower tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xmmanx, Jun 29, 2008.

1. the past couple months ive been smoking at least every day, often a couple times each day. im wondering if i cut down to just smoking every few days or once a day every other day would my tolerance go down?

2. I am in the same boat, and if you cut back, your tolerance level will definitely lower. the longer/more you cut back, the amount of bud you smoke wont have to be that much

3. You could theoretically cut it down to a bowl in the AM, and one in the PM, and youll stay as high as you need/are used to being. Its just hard to do sometimes.

EDIT: gruesome rotten.com pics FTL go to hell you faggot pansy stinkhole.

4. Smoking less will definitely help lower your tolerance.

Stopping completely for a week or two will be much more effective though.

5. i figured that would be case. i wouldnt mind doing that except that i just got a new hook up for dank so its that much harder to take a t-break :D i think ill try to cut back a bit tho and see how that goes. thanks for the replies

6. once i took a 2 week break and it was like starting all over again.

7. Would eating less cause you to lose weight?

8. only if its an "eat less, move around more" combo. its just harder to eat less when youre stoned. not fun!