Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would bud last about...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesxkush, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Mason jars are not airtight unless they're vacuum sealed by boiling.

2. #22 glazedKnuckles, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah they are

3. A man I've heard of some people smoking old weed from the 70's and still getting stoned.

4. I agree with buying a glass jar, but I suggest cork tops over rubber. Mason jars are just tasteless IMO (not flavor wise).

5. LOL I'm also a jar user, I was forced to one time when I had a LOT of PK, my entire crib stunk.

I have also done this after a friends advice with a fuckin' orange peel, got some nice mold. Don't do it, just get a mason jar.

6. Go research the canning process and then come back and tell the class where you were wrong. Or continue to be under the mistaken idea that you're storing your bud in an airtight container, makes no difference to me. I just can't understand why people insist on arguing from a position of ignorance. What good does that do you believing wrong things?

7. #27 glazedKnuckles, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its airtight. Air can't come in or out.

You're thinking of vacuum sealing, which nobody is talking about.

No need to be an asshole