Would anyone rate my first full band song?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by HighThereJackie, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Okay so I really love making music, it's all I really do, I've posted some of my stuff on soundcloud, and I'm quite proud of all of my songs, but this new full band thing is a bit different for me, I've added some bass and synths before, but this time I added software drums, (it was my only option) other than that I play all of the instruments, and yes I know my singing isn't the best, but since this is my first full band song, I'm nervous. What do you think is good, bad, needs improvement? And a rate out of 10 would be nice!! Thanks blades :smoke:

https://soundcloud.com/jackie-marr/to-the-beach-full-band

2. Nice, I liked the alternative Bjork--y sound. Its good overall, there's the one repeated bridge you could clean up a little but. The end when your, can't tell, either bending or using whammy, there were 2 flat notes I heard. Overall clean up the drums(it's hard with software), and clean up the very few parts, and you're good.
    7/10---after clean up 8.5/10. I enjoyed it, good job.

3. Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll do my best at cleaning it up a bit!

4. Anytime. I love helping out people making music