Would anyone care.....

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by MfBaker, Nov 17, 2012.

1. .... To know what og kush really is?

2. Oh do tell kind sir

3. well I surely don't

seriously better not tell

4. Ocean Grown Kush = Chemdawg x (Lemon Thai x Old World Pakastani Kush)

Now you know.

5. And knowing is half the battle.

6. original gangster kush

7. You dont know bout that East Coast O.G. tho...

8. Which cut do you want to know about? Ocean grown kush was first bred in cali and made the rounds from there. Nearly every well know cut is from cali too with the exception of a couple, but those still came from here at one point.

9. [quote name='"MfBaker"']

Which cut do you want to know about? Ocean grown kush was first bred in cali and made the rounds from there. Nearly every well know cut is from cali too with the exception of a couple, but those still came from here at one point.[/quote]

Cali had all its genetics come from pakistani and afghani strains from the 60s. Almost every strain developed in cali has those ancestors. And the ocean grown kush your talkin bout is a actual kush, its an indica... og kush today is referring to a mostly sativa hybrid. They are two completely different strains homies.

10. Oh i know none of it originated from here landrace wise, just talking about strains that were crossed here. And yes, i should have clarified, although the other og which was originally called k.o.g. also comes soley from cali, afaik all cuts of that came from the arab and the jew in the early 90's. I was not on the scene in cali at that time, this info is from people that were. but im all about the true origins of strains regardless of who it might piss off, so if you have other info i would love to know.