Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would Adding firecrackers PB to cake or muffin mix work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dorus, Dec 11, 2016.

1. So i just thought about this idea and i wonder if this could work. If any of you know wether or not this will work and/or wether i should add more weeds and about how much...

So im thinking of making regular firecrackers, heres how i do it: Taking 2 crackers spread one with nutella and the other with peanut butter, with 0.5g to 1g ground weed spreaded on the crakers and sandwiching them together. Then cooking it in aluminum foil at 350 degress for 15min.

This cracker recipes works great, but im wondering if this one would work, what do you guys think:

When im done making a firecracker, would scraping the nutella and peanut butter off of the craker mixed with the weed, to add it to a muffin or cake mix and cook again the weed in the muffin mix work, or maybe crushing the whole craker into pieces to add it to the mix?

Do you guys think that would work? instead of making cannabutter, i will probably have to add alot more weed from cooked firecrakers to make it more potent in muffins, but would recooking the nutella+peanut butter weed in a muffin mix would work well? Or shall i just stick to making cannabutter instead? Thanks :)

2. I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I do wonder why you would want to do that. Personally I would just make canna butter. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1