Would a basset hound make a good couch / stoner dog

Discussion in 'Pets' started by way worngarett, Mar 1, 2013.

1. I moved into Central British Columbia a year ago. It's about time I get a dog and I was wondering if a basset hound would be a good choice.

2. Lol, probably yeah.

My girlfriend has a basset hound, and all that dog likes to do is lie around and look apathetic as fuck. It's a pretty cool dog.

Remember, to get a dog high, it just needs to be chilling around you whilst you're smoking. If you blow smoke in it's face you'll likely damage it's nose, as they're far more sensitive than ours. Plus, they need way less THC than us because they're smaller.

3. Hell yes it should, i personally recommend Jack russell terriers. There very chill aan loyal at least mine is. Extremely goes everywhere with me besides work haha Well good luck with your dog man

4. I don't understand why you'd be getting your dog high since talking about it is against the rules. :p

5. Those dogs can be a bitch to train, because of their tracking instinct.

that said, they're awesome dogs.

6. Well that all depends what you're tracking

7. They're great. Love 'em.

8. Train it to sniff out weed:smoking:

9. yeah most basset hounds i've known have been lazy ASSSES but i have an english bulldog and he's the perfect stoner dog, minimal exercise, loves to eat and chill.

10. Ive heard they are good pretty much any breed is good they just have different needs. Also the life span of hounds is below average if that affects your decision

11. I coon hunt and we had the dogs in the bronco in the back we hot boxed and
    forgot the dog was in there lol wen he finaly let the dogs go they just stood there
    Like u dumb fucks think we r gona go chase coons lol anyother time they would of
    Took off like a bad outa hell lol funy as shit from then on we made sure we let th
    Dogs go before we smoked lol by the time we got done they had treed

12. my basset hound in sleeping right next to me by my side as i smoke this sweet and bowl of purple kush

she is really really sweet, always alert, loves to let me know when someone knocks on the door, GREAT with my kids, and her bark is uniqe and differnt from the rest of the dogs

plus, noone else really has a basset hound and i dont like to be like everyone else

13. they have health issues and die young most of the time

14. I have a German Shepard/Chow mix (named Cheeba by the way) who is trained to sit next to someone with weed and put his paw up pointing at them like he wants to shake. When friends come over we actually play find the weed with him.

15. FUCK YES. i use to have two, now i only have one *RIP Dukey LongBottoms* but they love to chill and even smoke. just watch out with bongs around them cause theyre clumsy as shit and will knock it over. they also are known to chew up plastic bongs. lmao but yeah, get one.