Would a 1/4 oz of chronic be enough for a batch of brownies?

Discussion in 'General' started by DasBooze, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So I tried making brownies before, but I used some schwag. I didn't even make butter I just threw some schwag in with the batter. Needless to say it was terrible. But I was reading about other people's stories of having good brownies and being stoned off their ass for houuuurs. Anyways, I was thinking about trying to make some and need to know if a quarter ounce of chronic buds would be enough? I noticed that most people used half to 3/4 ounces but they use schwag.

2. why not just vape? or smoke a blunt??? it lasts longer and to me is more enjoyable. still make the brownies for MUNCHIES

3. A blunt does not last longer. A high from edible can range from 4 - 8 hours.
    There is no single blunt that can get you high for that long.

4. Reduce the batch of brownies down just use less oil, and make few brownies, but make them more potent.

But yeah if its that goood, a 1/4th should be fine for some alright brownies.

and, even alright brownies are good brownies.

5. he speaks the truth, my first time with edibles, my high lasted around 10 hours it felt like, from 2 cupcakes.

Which are by the way, better and easier to make :p

6. I meant it lasts Longer in a sense of doing the activity not length of highs.