Would 1 plant harvest more than 4?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spawncrash, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Okay, so I am buying a 120cm X 120cm X 200cm grow tent, with a 250HPS light, So I am wondering, few questions: Would having one big plant harvest more than say 4 normal sized? How much would 1 or 4 produce under that light? And lastly, I'm from the UK would the electricity bill go up lots? How much monthly would you say?

I want to produce quiete a bit so I don't have to keep growing, so like maybe 5 ounces, then stop for a few months start again.

2. a 250 wont hardly show on the bill..
    would be tough to get 4 ounces with that light, go 4 plants and lolipop them, make sure they are all in good light and you should get nice 1 oz colas on each plant..

3. Ahh ok bro. So. if 250 wont hardly be noticed and won't grow that much, how about 750? Would that? an how much yield/ I want a grow where my bill doesn't go up by like £40+ a month and can yield me something quite good. 8+ ounces .

4. Get a 600 then, if you do a SoG or SCRoG you could do 4 smaller plants under that shift and it's possible for 8 ounces under a 400w but I doubt you'd get that (no hard feelings to you at all) so I'd just get the 600w.

Also plant number doesn't really determine yield, it's all about utilising your space under the light, growing styles do play a good role in bettering your yields such as a SoG/SCRoG.