wot do u think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johneym1, May 30, 2010.

1. my picks 001.jpg

my picks 002.jpg

my picks 003.jpg

my picks 004.jpg

my picks 005.jpg wot do u think of my lady's any comments good or bad please

2. Plants look healthy, ditch the tin foil. The plant in picture 4 is stretchy. Why remove so much leaf material from the plant in picture 3?

3. 2 b honest i was inpatient it wasn't sexing fast enough so i trimmed the fan leafs so the light gets 2 the middle of the plant as i have seen people do and in the other hand people tell u not 2 trim so who is right i don't know so i tried the trimming method on that 1 and the 1 u sat is stretching that is a feminized lemon skunk and all the other 1s iv look at on u tube and on grasscity.com look the same at that age and the 2 6400k cfl lights r all ways 2" above it not 4-5-or6" above and 2 2700k at the sides of them i could b wrong but so long as they healthy I'm fine with that and 1 more thing iv changed my food to 0.4/14/10 it was 20/20/20 miracle grow i know but its my 1st attempt my pH 6.2-6.4 even wen i was using miracle grow i think i had a lucky escape with that as i know it can fuck Ur plants up well any advice will help

4. sorry were is my manners any advice please

5. iv got 3 plants and iv got 3 3lt bottles producing co2 the sugar and yeast way and my plants love it. im just wondering can i give them 2much co2 or can i put some more in with my lady's my grow space is 6ft high 3ft wide and 2ft depth thanks

6. If the CO2 ppms stay above 1500 or so then you can choke the plants. I'm sure you could add a few more of those bottles without hurting anything because they are all slow release. Why not use 7 of them and change out one every other day (they last for like 2 weeks right)?

7. i might just do that thanks

8. can u tell me if my plant is ok at the top of the plant leafs r pulling up 2 the light and 1/4 of the Way down they start drooping she has got lots of light on top and the sides iv feed and watered her no different 2 wot iv been doing so is this normal my other plants r not doing that but they r( lemon skunk) and this 1 is called (medical no name) and yes that is its proper name i don't know if this will help i copied it off a wed site were i got my seeds from
    Medical No Name Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info

This strain has a Sativa structure but, actually
    it is not a long-flowering plant. Thanks to its joining with a very
    old Sensi Star, we managed to have a flowering period of 55-60
    days.
    It has inherited the typical flavor of the “Cheese”
    with a distinctive sweet touch of licorice.
    This is why it is so regarded.
    It won “bio” top honors in Malaga Cup thanks to its
    great taste and effect my picks 002.jpg

9. anybody help please

10. looks good to me, maybe a little hungry.

It looks like you're just going to get the one big cola off her, so that's where you will see your growth.

11. if i turn her around and under the leafs their r lots of buds cumming but the best 1 will b the cola like u said:)

12. #12 johneym1, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    my picks 008.jpg

my picks 005.jpg apart from the main cola and the buds in the top pick their is 15 different places that iv just counted that buds r growing like in the bottom pick and they all about the same size

13. in veg my fertilizer was 20-20-20 miracle grow i know its shit but im on a small budget anyway now my plants r flowering iv changed it to 0.4-14-10 will this b ok as i cant afford the top fertilizers that r out their and it is proper plant foo from the garden centre if not wot combination should i use my picks 007.jpg

14. can anybody help please

15. idk man. I do hydro and use cns-17 and "the heavies" supplements, its actually all I have ever used I can mix it without checking the pH lol it always comes out perfect. anyway. good luck. As long as you're not burning her up I dot think you can screw up the nutes too terrible much. But defer to a soil guy.

she certainly looks happy to me.

16. wot combinations of fertilizer do people normally use in a soil grow wen they flowering

17. anybody else got any ideas on wot combinations of fertilizer i should b using please