Worthless little Vap II

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fieryflora, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I mentioned in a thread i started a few weeks ago about a new hobby we(my boy wiley and me) started that consist of checking vap's for various things by testing them...

We bought a little vap 11 off ebay about a month or so ago to run the test on...

We could not tell if it gave off any harmful fumes from the products material, as we could nto get our tester pump to draw air through the piece of crap device fast enough to test it...

It works in a worthless manner and is a waste of time unless you want to make your head implode from sucking so hard on it trying to get some vapor.

It cost 150.00 off ebay with all options included...

It is usless in all regards and well be reauctioned on ebay for a buy it now price of 30.00(which is slightly still over priced)...in a couple of weeks or so.

2. thanks for the review, i've been thinking about getting a vap but i just don't know, i guess i'll stick with that bub i have. :D

3. mine was 60 off ebay and came with a sick grinder and it works just fine. paying almost 3 times as much for something that doesnt work. lol. do they take returns? from what it sounds like you never really got a hit so does that qualify it as unused? either way clean all the components and send it back.

4. Oh yes one could have bought that 60-75 dollar version with no mobile adapters, but that defeats the purpose of buying a...'mobile vaporizer'...which is what it is supposed to be and being that is so, one must buy the battery pack and the car adapter to test the product with in order to run a proper experiment...and the total price is 150.00...(it worked equally worthless all three ways)

It is not a matter of cleaning parts or this one being bad...it is a matter of a shitty design...yes they did take returns but that is not the point of the experiment, we are not interested in returns, just results and noting them, sharing them.

compared to iolite(much more expensive granted), we found it, the vapII, to be crap and it is the worst vap I think i have ever tried..If one wishes for a vap in the sixty dollar range that works great and is not mobile then there are many fine ones which operate much better.

though the 'made in' sticker was cool...and unlike any i have seen before...it said roughly remembered...

'made with love and pride in hongkong'

the love and pride part was interesting to me....