Worth the wait ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by TellDex, Jul 12, 2019.

1. A week and a half ago I was ready to chop her down, although after some research I decided not to. I’m wanting say shes done, but if it will keep growing without harming the end result I’m all for leaving her be. Thanks in advance [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's a fat girl.

3. Not ready atleast 2 weeks probably 4-6 weeks actually. Look at all the new white pistols, let them bitches gain weight.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. White hairs that are not curled in — under ripe.
    It’s good to leave them for that extra bit of time even when some hairs have already gained color.. “let them bitches gain weight” :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG] I’m not waiting weeks lol this will be a 4-5 month old auto flower at that point

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thanks for advice though guys I’ll follow my gut and wait a bit longer

7. Why not? Its not ready man,,just let it do its thing till done

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. You can harvest whenever you so choose but that plant is not ready for atleast 2weeks at minimum 4-6 weeks most likely. Those buds are tiny still growing, and whenever you actually cut it they are gonna shrink down 50-60% when you dry so you should just wait it out till there mature and ripe so you didnt waste "5 months"

• Like Like x 1