Worth the risk?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Chrome44, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Do you guys think I could get away with growing my own weed with my parents in the room down the hall? If I used the closet? Or would they be able to smell it?

2. nah dude youll get caught.

3. If you spent enough time and money you will be able to.

4. 1) If you don't respect your parents enough to follow the rules of their house... you need to take a serious look at what you consider important in life.

2) There's a lot of work that's involved in a grow. (even for a simple one) Even if your parents are whacked on valium all day you're going to run into a lot of situations where you're going to need more space than just your room.

If you're dead set on growing (and I can understand the drive there) I'd look into doing it outside somewhere. :)

Or, find someone who doesn't live at their parent's house and split the harvest with them.

5. Parents are not stupid, they will always find it. Usually within the first two weeks. The ammount of material you would need to put together to do it without them finding out takes alot of effort to assemble. Only the most oblivious parent could miss noticing a project of that scale.

Dont do it. If it is there house and you get busted, they get busted. Move out and start your grow when you can do it somewhere else.