Worth the read, please look

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by P0t-h34d-4-LIF3, Apr 23, 2009.

1. please comment, good or bad, because i really need to talk about this to stop being so angry about it, so just put your honest opinion, i want to know what people really think, without being judged for once, you guys should at least understand and help relieve the frustration a bit

this might not look very interesting, but i'm pretty sure it'll be a good read, whether you agree with me or not. just a nice reality check i guess you could say...

but anyway, i'm honestly sick of everybody's bullshit, and judgments and stereotype bullshit. the last straw was today, my friend and i were at the gym on speed, and it was her first time, and she ended up getting like really weak and shit 'cause she overexcerted herself a bit, 'cause on speed you don't feel tired and shit, so w/e, but then she started getting worse and having panic attacks 'cause her mom was on the way there, and her mom's like, really stupid, ignorant, and just plain mean. so i said she should go to the hospital 'cause i knew about the speed and wanted to be safe, and when we got there she was so weak she could hardly stand and her mom like dragged her out of the car and made her almost stop breathing again, and she was yelling and being a total bitch as usual, to the point where my friend was screaming like she was in a movie in the psychiatric ward or something, and i told her mom to stop because i was seriously worried for her health, and her mom was the problem, and the doctors found out i was on speed too 'cause we were being honest so my friend would have less anxiety, and they keep shit confidential, but after that they kept kicking me out 'cause they though i was just some junkie idiot...that's not all either, but i'm just gonna stop ranting for now,,i actually want people to take this seriously and try to make a difference

btw, sorry for bad grammar or spelling, i'm still seriously feeling the speed, and i'm not really being careful lol, so, just try to understand what i mean:)

2. #2 Gibsisrib, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    i know what you mean man.

n like u said bout the doctors keeping shit confidential , thats how it should be cuz ur looking out for someones health.

They shouldnt make you choose between getting arrested and getting charged and potentially saving someone, or have to let the person die and not get caught

3. yeah, but they're only confidental if 'cause they have to be, and they're still fucking assholes to you since they know your secrets, and like, could rat you out and shit if you do something back to them,,,it sucks

4. #4 Tim t'Enchanter, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    Why would you do anything back to them?
    They were helping your friend,and if you can't see why they might not want you there then maybe you need a bit of perspective?

Your friends mom sounds like a pain in the ass.

Anyway,that's just my opinion,feel free to ignore it.

Hope your friend feels better.

5. Keep on doing meth and you'll have bigger things to worry about, trust me.

6. Well, you were on drugs did you expect them to let you walk all over the place?

7. It wouldnt have been as long to read if you didnt set it up for half the post.....

But yeah, seems pretty normal reaction to me.

8. hmm..ya im tired of everyones bullshit too,

9. wow, what were you expecting? it just happens, gotta learn to deal if what you do seems taboo.