Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worth the Money?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WiseGuy1, Sep 6, 2015.

1. #1 WiseGuy1, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    I picked this up yesterday in Illinois so it's quite pricey. I payed $60 for 2 fat blunts and this. Doesn't look like a lot but it's really potent. Opinions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eh that doesn't look like a lot of weed for 60 but if you got two fat blunts as well i'd say it was fairly worth it, prices are different wherever but generally where i live you can get a half for around 70, that looks like some alright bud though

3. A blunts worth of good bud shouldn't run you more than 10 bucks man. Find a better hookup bro I'm assuming your dealing with a middle man that's just selling his buds he doesn't want. Cheers

4. I'm from Illinois. Prices outside of Illinois don't really matter. Even prices inside Illinois vary. $70 a half isn't going to happen here unless it's mids or you're a friend of a grower. As long as it weights atleast an 1/8. $60 is the high end but average price. Anywhere from $45-60 an 1/8 is the going price for good bud depending on who you know. Get a scale if you don't have 1. Nobody can tell how dense they are from a pic.

5. yes sir a scale would eliminate all your confusion.

6. Not bad man, not bad at all.