Worth the money?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Grant8818, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Hello, Ive been looking to buy a decent piece for awhile. I have done some research, but value glass is completely out my reach right now. Well I found this glass piece combo on a forum and got the price down to around 230, it is used but still clean.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Described as,"Everest beaker to 10-arm tree with a SYN gridded disc combo perv ash catcher". The ash catcher further described as, "its a 45 degree bend with a 14mm male end..[with]a double diffusion within just the catcher itself"

Please let me know your opinion, thank you.

Also if you have any other suggestion on where I could find so good quality pieces( both new and used) let me know.

2. The tube on it's own I wouldn't have but the ashcatcher is worth like $100 new on it's own so seems like a pretty decent price.

3. I like the looks but for used its a little much id say, idk how much that would be new though.

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

4. #4 fatcuz1234, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    No hes asking a ridiculous price for a used bong

5. Thank you for all your replies. I knew the ashcatcher was worth something, but was a bit skeptical about them combined. With combos value sometimes get shared, I either ask for less or just cut the deal off.

Yeah the syn ashcatcher is a good quality piece, but for that money as a package you can invest in something brand new american made.

7. #7 Grant8818, Nov 15, 2013
    Sounds a lil better.

8. #8 Grant8818, Nov 15, 2013
    I'm new to forums but okay I will. Any good suggestions for a decent piece under 250 shipped

9. #9 gbt34, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    pm me bro, ill shoot you some dope options. Theres tons of stuff out there for your price range unused.

10. If you're stateside, go with ApIxDesign.
    You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 TheCanadian, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    THIS, fuck that everest/syn crap. get a apix

12. Not a bad looking piece! I'd be careful with that ash catcher and down stem combo as it looks very thin and fragile for being so long (far away from the body of the bong). I could see a heavy handed friend snapping it in half where the catcher and stem join.

13. #13 BigDaddyVapor, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    You can do much nicer for the price and get something new. If you want suggestions... Heck, check out the Apix thread. SSFG has nice stuff around that price range (tell Allison I sent you, if you ever go that way... won't mean anything to me, but it might score you brownie points).

I'm sure if people are willing to come in and share ideas, you could come up with plenty of options, that you will love. Not be, "meh" about. Plus, you'll be sure you're getting a deal.