Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VariationTokes, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Would this shake be worth it for $45 an ounce?

[​IMG]

2. I could make that work.

Don't see much stems/fan leafs mostly popcorn and sugar so yeah if you're dry why not?

For edibles and/or oil I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  3. im rolling joints

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck with that. You aren't the only person in the world doing that, but generally that kind of thing is used for making a budder or being processed some other way, like into hash. It's probably going to get you high, but it's going to be a bit harsher than regular weed.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I think I can take a bit harsher hits ;)

6. try a joint of it for starters.

Sometime shake is sold after it has been QWISO'ed

it may look normal, but those trichs may be empty

• Like Like x 1
  7. Other than that it would be a good bargain and I would buy it in a heartbeat, coming from a trusted source

8. Sneaky snake not trying to change your thread but curious, have you ever tried hash? I'm from New Orleans and can honestly say hash isn't big here, is it like weed? Is it another form of weed or just in the family of weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It's just a form of weed. Like dabs are hash oil. Hash is just the keif from bud.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks more like trim to me. It's worth the money to make a tincture or cook with, but I would not smoke it.

11. I've read the review on this nothing but positive :)

12. Variation Tokes, glad to hear it, apologize if I was short or out of line. I guess I was just wrong, thank goodness.
    Let us know how it smokes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. No. looks too leafy. I would not pay more than $10 for an oz of fan leaves. $45 for all popcorn buds.

14. wtf its 280 an ounce here for buds ill buy that shake off u on the quicks

15. I would say yes. I can get an oz of some decent buds for $190ish, and an oz of some really good stuff for like ~$220-$240.

I've bought decent quality shake before and it's definitely enough for me to justify $5 on the gram.

16. Here is a picture of the reviews in case you want to read them :) every review on this guys profile is positive besides one and the one is neutral saying "Excellent stealth and shipping times, however, I wouldn't call this shake. It's at best 50/50 shake and trim. Not bad for the price but definitely not shake"

https://i.imgur.com/goCpJ7u.png

17. If you can smoke a hit of it first to make sure it's not just trash leaf, I'd absolutely buy.