Worth it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ToJ, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #1 ToJ, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Picked up a new popper bong and tube. Cost me $40

Worth it?

[​IMG]

2. Cool question mark man

3. Just realized the image wasn't public. Opps.

4. Nice little piece man! Those usually go for about that price around my area, from what I've seen. Not quite my size, but if it works for you, awesome :D

Popper bong? So your into those eh? ;)

5. I'm more of a glass man myself but that's a pretty tight little water pipe you got there.

6. Looks sweet.

It has a slider right?

7. yuppers
    those are the exact bongs i use for poppers

8. Shitt you smoke poppers too? I didn't know anyone on this forum smoked those. But it must be a Canadian thing.

I'm trying to kick them at the moment. I've got an Illadelph glass on glass popper piece I'm trying to get rid of.

9. they do feel nasty somthimes
    and u got an illy for poppers?
    damn dude, thats ballin, but not sure if id use it for pops
    why u trying to get rid of it?

10. No, not an Illadelph bong, just the popper piece. I've got a nice blue glass on glass bowl now and I want to kick poppers, I've been smoking them too long, need to appreciate the green.

I'm talking about this...

[​IMG]

11. sic
    i smoke greens on the reg
    but i'll take 1 pop per a session

12. Nothing like a fat popper in the morning to get shit going, goes great with a coffee haha

Know anyone interested in that piece though? All my friends claim they want it but never get around to actually buying it.

13. only person that that i know be interested is me
    and im low on money
    need to get me self a new job ASAP

14. Ok ill bite what are poppers?

15. you put tobacco in the bottom of bowl as a screen(ash much as u want)
    then fill the rest with weed
    its kinda fun experimenting see what a 50%batch popper is like compared to a 75% batch
    i think ima go take one now

16. I'm interested. Could paypal tonight.

17. You take a tube, about the circumference of a cigarette (Most head shops know them as mental downstems) Cut a small amount of a cigarette and stick it in the end. Then dabb the exposed tobacco into your herb. Then put the tube in your bong, hit slow to start. Once you feel your herb is burnt, hit hard and "pop" the tobacco plug down into the water. You swallow all the smoke and it gets you ripped with a very small amount of herb.

18. where can i buy one of these or any other glass popper tube...like online sites

19. Not completely sure, but if you find one let me know!

20. You'd have to order one over the phone, Liquid Chrome ships internationally.