worth getting a bong just to rip the vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by shevanel, Sep 8, 2009.

1. i would like to get a bong because i always have so much fun smoking out of them. but i was thinking and i realized i probably wouldn't use it much because of my buddha. so would it be worth it to get a cheap bong to use mainly for ripping vapor through it?

also, how much am i looking to spend if i just want a simple, no name glass bong?

2. you can get a simple no name glass bong from anywhere to 50-100, you can prolly get a pretty decent one for 100, I got mine for 120 locally blown, frosted, beaker bottom, it rips :]

3. if you really don't care, i'm sure some of the shadier headshops #in your town have china glass tubes that you could snag for <20 dollars

4. I love ripping vapor through glass... Honestly though a sick bubbler works amazing with a vaporizer, but im talking about a very nice bubbler...
    Around 100 can get you a pretty nifty bong, post pics if and when you do! Keyword when...

5. No if you're going to vape it theres really no reason to have a bong.

But I still think you should own one.

6. I had a vapor bros, and it went from a 7/10 to a 9/10 when I started using it through my bong:

[​IMG]

I didnt even buy the vapor bros glass fitting, I just put a small loop of tissue paper in the gong fitting for padding, and the regular vaper bros whip end would fit snugly in there.

I mean, you still have to take 15 rips to get high, but boy do you get high.