Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worth 40?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by elvin_tibideau, May 31, 2014.

1. New to buying. Don't know much about grams or nicknames. It smokes clean and my high is good. I'm in ATL... is this worth $40?

Attached Files:

2. Not a great pic at all, but from whats visible I see some seeds which isnt a huge deal ive gotten fire bud with some seeds which surprised me

How many grams did they say it was?

3. It's got a couple seeds but it still looks pretty good. I'd say it was a fair buy if you don't have a solid connection.

4. Is it super flat? I think it looks bricked but like j.t said not the best quality of pic. But I have also gotten good bud with a seed or 2

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Looks like an eight of some B grade. Price is a little high, but whatever. You didn't get raped imho.

6. I don't know the weight. I will post a closer look.

7. better look

Attached Files:

8. closeup

Attached Files:

9. By today's standards, what you paid for that type of weed, and the count, is about average. 

10. Newb Question: You can identify just by looking at it?

Good Mexican commercial green.

12. Id say its AZ`s/Arizonas (mexican bud, not compressed)

I wouldnt go as far as to say you got ripped off but you can probably get something more decent for the price.

13. Looks alright. But without knowing the weight can't know for sure as bud can be very deceptive.

14. Yes that's what I get for 40 in the WA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I too live in Atlanta keep looking around for a better connect. A lot of dank comes through our city. You just have to find the right person.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 FreedomFighter420, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Looks bout right

Sent from my Tree of Wisdom

17. #17 Sammyy, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Nah bro those some mids for 40 you should at least be copping 10 grams

Which you said you don't know much about grams so about 3x what you got....at the very least double what you have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ehh it's all relative ur new to the game and got ripped off simple as that. I simply wouldn't buy bud like that ever. Back to the "it's all relative" if the stuff gets u high and it's all that's around you what are u gonna do u know!!
    SAY WHAT?!?!?!?

19. Looks like schwag to me lol sorry bro,I can get 1/8's of white widow,NLxJH,Trainwreck etc for 40.Sorry to say but in my city they seen you comin lol.Btw I'm in western NY.
    Honestly that's what I sell them for,40-45.Im not a greedy person,I believe on passing on the wealth to a certain extent.I guess if your in a pinch it works tho.

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

20. Not a great deal. But you're new to the world of green so I wouldn't worry about it. You get high off of it and now you have gained some knowledge. I'd say that's worth $40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app