Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worth $300?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by harmonater2262, Mar 16, 2013.

1. My guy is wanting to get rid of this Sheldon black says he wants 300 do you think it's worth it i just got my taxs so I have extra cash but not sure

2. Pictures?

3. Have you seen it? Is it in good condition? Maybe try getting him to lower the price a little.

4. pics or gtfo

5. Shit sorry thought I posted it

Attached Files:

6. :confused::confused:Tell him to take that nifty looking tool and shove it up his ass , then after he does it tell him you dont want shitty merchandise ull give him 80 TOPS

7. Not ever, but I hate pieces in that style so my opinion is biased.

8. i like that piece
    but not for $300 used

9. [quote name='"harmonater2262"']http://shop.grungeoff.com/Sheldon-Black-Doubler-SB-DOUBLER.htm it's 575 new so I'm thinking about it and it hits really well think im Guna check lmhs and see what they have to offer for 300[/quote]

Good idea man, its always best to check what you can get for your money. As for the Sheldon Black piece, It's a nice solid piece but not worth 300 dollers used Imo.

10. dose it come with that electroformed bowl?

11. Yea and and a dab set up I haven't used dabs except at his house so i want my own set up so that's what I'm lookin for it has a titanium nail

12. And the original Sheldon black bowl it came with sorry that's the only pic I have of it

13. no sir, the most i'd pay for that and be generous is 125. You could go to an expo or a nice tobacco outlet store, and pick up brand name nice pipes for 300.

14. with the slide, yes

15. Im not gonna lie.. i loaded the pic saw the N64 and just wished i had one still. I even had to reload the pic to see the peice... lol

16. so it a sheldon black with all stock parts
    plus a electroformed bowl, Ti nail, dish and dabber set
    dose it come with a male to male converter and dome?
    if so id buy it cause its actually roughly around $800 piece
    my rule of thumb is pay 1/3 the original price

17. Ha ha we play smash all the time and just get high as fuck good times

18. It's a nice bong, but I wouldn't pay more than $175 for it

[​IMG]

:smoking: