Worst ( wound, injury, disease, worst pain) of your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Mar 16, 2012.

1. 3 years ago I was longboarding down a bridge at like 3 am (there wasnt much traffic then) anyways I got really bad speed wobbles and being a dumbass I tried to plant my foot but I was going way too fast and tore my ACL on impact of my foot stomping the ground, Then I collapsed and fell ahead of my board and it slammed into me breaking 2 ribs and road rash everywhere, My buddy had to call his mom and she took me, My mom was not happy to find out I was out at 3am skating on a bridge.

2. #122 ThisHigh, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Well mine really doesn't compare to most of these, infact mines pretty minor.

I remember something along the line of my brother chasing me when I was a kid and I ran into a door which I believe cracked/broke my nose... got a lump in my nose now.

I also remember I was out on my bike being a cool kid, somehow flipped over my handle bars and went face first into concrete. My nose cracked and painted the concrete red (honestly blood all over). This could also be a reason why my nose has a lump in.

3. I wont say what it is but I had to get stitches on my dick...

And if you're worrying yes boners are fucking painful

4. #124 Kupkake, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Use to ride BMX bikes.
    Was landing a jump back on the trails my buddies use to ride.

Landed with my foot rotated outward - breaking my Tibula in a rotated break (spiral like)
    Got up - Was in shock and decided to walk-it-off... As I was told in soccer my whole life.
    Instantly broke my fibula and sent my tibula splitting out the front of my leg.
    Now in a heap surrounded by friends we pulled my pant-leg up and there was my leg bones... teh 'ole bones.

fucked.

6 months is what they told me it would take to recover - 2 months of that in a full-leg cast.
    6 months later I was still on crunches, now in a half-leg cast.
    8 months later same
    9 months later same
    10 months later it was fully healed - Never sent me PT lol :?:

My leg has all sorts of visible lumps n dents in it from the fucked up bone.
    You can run two fingers down my right leg which is smooth to the touch - my left leg has all sorts of dips n shit in it - hilarious!

TDRL; Ruined my carrier as a Left-Leg Model

EDIT: Follow that with the worse pain in my life:
    Doc came in and told me what I did to my leg - no screws, no plates - nothing fancy just the Doc's assistant Tommy..

I look over at Tommy - a 350lb 7ft black man - Now hold my ruined leg on his shoulder looking at the doc...
    I ask: "What's um Tommy gonna do?"
    Doc: "Fix that leg of yours"
    Me: "how?!"
    Doc: "Set them ole' bones back in place - you have a morphine drip you' shouldn't feel a thing..."

...famous fucking last words.

5. Not as hardcore as the rest of you guys but when I had a pretty severe ear infection in both ears....was a fucking bitch for almost 24 straight hours till me ears popped. I think I lost some hearing from it too but man the pain sucked asssssssssssssss.

6. I was stabbed twice and left for dead in a ditch at 1 in the morning.

Lemme know if anyone wants to hear the story.

7. i was cliff dibing on the 4th of july one year and got a closed pnuemothorax , which essentially means i popped a whole in my lung from the inside. i pretty much couldnt move much for the next month. it was scary, ended up in the ER at around 3 am after i realized something was seriously wrong.

but i have never broke a bone!

8. Ended up breaking a lower vertebrae in a skateboarding accident. Unknown at the time, I was on the floor back down on top my skateboard after landing horribly. I couldnt really move right my back was tweaking out in sharp jolts of pain, my friends started to worry and I said fuck it and forced myself up while painful waves shot through my back. For 2-3 months I couldnt sleep certain ways and my movement was restricted.

I kept skateboarding throughout the healing process when I was skating and texting when I hit a huge crack and flew like 4 feet onto my kidney and slightly bapped my eyebrow. My vison blacked out and went checker like and I stumbled home to clean my thrashed arm, knee, and side.

The next day I was pissing lightweight blood and went to have a catscan. Their verdict, had a severly bruised kidney and broken lower vertabrae. This was the first time I found out I fucking broke my back. The docs told me theres nothing they can do and to take it easy.

I guess I am pretty damn lucky im not paralyzed.

[quote name='"REVELATlONS"']I was stabbed twice and left for dead in a ditch at 1 in the morning.

Lemme know if anyone wants to hear the story.[/quote]

I wanna hear it.

9. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']Not as hardcore as the rest of you guys but when I had a pretty severe ear infection in both ears....was a fucking bitch for almost 24 straight hours till me ears popped. I think I lost some hearing from it too but man the pain sucked asssssssssssssss.[/quote]

Not as hardcore as others but I can relate to this too. When I had ear infections my ears swelled up badly on the inside, caused pain just touching my ears and I lost a bit of hearing.

10. I was 19 and pretty buzzed, walking back home because my friend had pissed me off.

I wasnt drunk, but intoxicated enough. I think I had 4 or 5 beers.

It was pretty cold out that night and I wanted to get home as fast as I could because I had a fat sack waiting for me, so I took a shortcut by walking through a sump.

I got halfway down the sump and saw four dudes chillen next to a fire. They called out to me, and I kept walking. Eventually all of them got up and came over to me before I get through the fence. They told me to give me everything I had in my pockets and my super expensive headphones and ipod or they would stab me.

I wasnt about to give them shit, so the one fuck who stabbed me, asked me if I was scared about getting stabbed.

I told him not as scared as your about to be.

Looking back this was where I went wrong, considering they turned out to be members of ms13 and were real gangsters, not wannabes.

After I said that, he told me to watch my mouth, and sucker punched me right in the face with no warning. Still I refused to give them anything, so he took out a switch blade, and stabbed me once in the thigh and once again in the chest. All they took were my headphones and they all ran, leaving me in a pool of blood in a sump at 1 in the morning.

I called 911 and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. I dont remember much after that because they gave me a sedative in the hospital.

None of them were ever found, no charges have ever been filed.

And now I have a legal sidearm that I take everywhere.

11. I got surgery after I got two pilonidal cysts within a year of eachother. A pilonidal cyst is a big pocket of puss and ingrown hairs that forms at the top of your ass crack and when you get surgery on it they have to remove the entire cavity. Mine was about 2 inches deep so I guess you could say the surgeon literally tore me a new asshole. For almost a month, I couldn't sit down without severe pain and I had to wear a maxi pad every day to absorb all of the blood I was losing from the wound. I am also a man.

12. oh course we wanna hear the story

13. Stepping on a plug. I feel like i need a personal punchbag immediately after that happens!

14. Shattered my growth plate and was told to walk it off... Hurt more than you could imagine to walk away... Worst part was it was a capture the flag injury so anytime I told the story I sounded like a pussy.

15. Getting a hydrocele removed. I don't want to go into detail, just look it up, but just know it feels like that stomach pain after a ball tap times 10 while your boys are being twisted.

PS: I just got this done this morning, and after way more mj then I thought would be necessary this bitch still hurts everytime I move. Shit sucks.

16. when i was 4 i stabbed myself in the chest with scissors cuz i was running with em ..... literally the oldest one in the book..... but yea needed bone reconstruction (sternum) and 25 stitches. sucked took about 4 months with 2 surgeries and 10 lung and heart tests... so annoying i just remember being hurt then slept then 4 months later i was better... not to many details just wat my parents tell me.

17. This pussy suckerpunched me in the face at a party when I had an altercation with his friend. Broke my orbital socket. (The bone below your eye)

I threw his friend off the deck after that happened though.

18. I've never broken an arm or anything but I cracked my head when I was around 13 and cut my finger at work a year ago or so, didn't hurt that bad but I had to get 4 stitches. Good thing they didn't drug test for workers comp. :smoke:

19. hit by an f-250 on a bikecycle the truck was doing 40 major concussion and an ambulance ride

20. withdrawl from opiates. hurts psycologicaly just as much as it does physically