Worst ( wound, injury, disease, worst pain) of your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Mar 16, 2012.

1. damn..looks like heel instability..thats what happening to my wrist at the joint that turns the hand palm up and down..right below the pinky where the forearm and hand meet. that bump that comes out when you rotate your hand downards.

luckily the heel doesnt really move all that much..i hope that you heal well n aligned

2. 2 pins in right hand. 3 at first. Boxers fracture.

Torn lateral meniscus. Dirt Bikes.

Bulging disc between L3 and L4. Lifting big object and twisting. Stupid....

I'm not even goign to mention all the various injuries I've had that needed stitches or glue to hold them together. Too many to list.

3. I took some terrible drug and got urinary retention had to get a catheter shoved up my cock hole

Its like a half inch wide tube they shove up your dick and poke your bladder to release piss into a bag.
    /thread

4. 6th grade Recess. We were playing some cops and robbers or some shit. I was a robber(ya boy :smoke:) and cut through the gazebo even though I was already burning(lol) the kid chasing me. I hop up and go to jump, but not BANG.

I land in a heap on the gravel surrounding it and tried to get up but my body was not capable of it. I couldn't even turn on my side. Turns out I shattered both my wrist bones and I was casted up for like 2 months or some shit. I have gotten two pairs of stitches in my head AND ran(so I have been told) into a  moving truck with my bike and that's by far is the most intense pain

5. Just before I started second grade, I was doing that thing where you scale up the inside of an open door frame like Spiderman, and my younger brother slammed the door. Unfortunately, my finger got caught in the hinge-side of the door when it closed, effectively cutting it off save for a half-inch wide piece of skin. My mom rushed me to the hospital and they were able to fix it. Now I have a pretty crazy looking scar, a good story to tell at parties, and arthritis when it's cold out

6. dealing with my crazy chick, worst pain EVER!!!

7. riding down a hill on bike lost control did 3 front flips on the roads then slid and landed to the grass (from what my cousin saw) i blacked out and if i stayed knocked out for a good 15-20 secs i would have died and pnuemonia

8. Gored my leg with a chainsaw...I bled pretty good.

The chain whipped off and cut me across the thigh. Missed the artery by half an inch.

9. lol wut? you would have died from pneumonia from a crash?

10. Umm...It's a tie between four incidents lol

I broke my toe running away from my big sister, my pinky toe ended up sticking out at a 90* angle. I didn't feel pain for the first 30 seconds...then I started screaming lol.

I was climbing a tree, slipped, ended up getting impaled on a tree branch, fortunately my rib stopped it from poking a lung or heart lol still chipped the damn rib though.

I was sitting on a car going 35m.p.h. (long story, don't ask) hopped off out of self preservation. I ran a whole three steps, just long enough to think it would work out, before I slipped and slid across the asphalt on my stomach for about 7 feet.

and I once bled on an electrical outlet...being electrocuted is not fun 

11. Once when my nose filled with nasal cavity I was not able to breathe and I fell down from stairs as it was slippery. And I.got fractured in cold winter

12. no lol thats another thing that happend

13. I got reended on my motorcycle turning a corner the speed limit was 15 I was going like 20 and the guy who hit me, hit me at ab estimated 70mph. I got popped over the curb, layed my bike down and went sliding over the concrete bouncing. Fractured 3 ribs on my left side from where my bike fell on me, got a concussion and fractured the whole right side of my face. Also popped some blood vessels in my eye and had to have surgery on it to keep the blood from going into my pupil. Still don't have feeling in my right cheek, won't ever. They didn't find the fucker either. Oh well. Still ride my bike though lol.

14. ^ That's fuckin brutal. I hope karma gets that fucker in the end.

had a few caths...one time this hot nurse was doing it and she hit my prostate or something and it started gushing blood out my dick hole..i was like wtf...also had a tube get shoved up my nose into my stomach once which sucked

16. I've tore some tissue in between my little toe, and the one next to it. I was in pain for about a week, slight pain.

Yep, that's the 'thug life' for you :laughing:

17. #479 Labido, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013

Me too! Pulling those pins out was a bitch. My doctor lost grip of one of the pins three times in a row while pulling it out with no anesthesia. It was horrible haha.

18. When I was about 11 or 12 I fell back first onto a bee hive that had fallen to the ground. It was so incredibly painful I ran and jumped into a nearby swimming pool and had to go to the hospital to get the bee stingers out of my back (around 160 when they were all out) and some medicine for the pain.