Worst ( wound, injury, disease, worst pain) of your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I'm not talking about mixing unmentionables or blacking out although if these acts led to you hurting yourself post them lol. but more along the lines of worst physical ailment, disease, wound, pretty much what's the most discomforting illness or injury you have ever sustained?

2. Subbing for prepositionally really good thread to read. I've never had any serious wounds (no broken bones, no bad cuts) or any diseases so I can't really contribute.

3. My ex likes to pop black heads, her nails are like daggers and I'm a little bitch.

4. There's two candidates for me. Cracking my head open, leaving a quarter sized hole, or when a four inch t shaped rebar went into my left foot, tearing out all the fat in my foot upon exit

5. Ill throw a decent one up. About 13 at the time
    Really into dirt jumping box bikes. There were beautiful jumps out in here woods that a group of much older kids made. Me and my buddy's would rip this up all day untill I was cruising back down the trail going over the jumps backwards. As in in rode up the landing then hit the lip and dropped in heading to the next jump. When I hit the lip with my front tire I wasn't leaning back at all and fell face first over the handle bars. Only thing to hit the ground was my face. Braces came through my lower lip skid marks on my forehead where the skin just wiped away. I immediately got up ad tired to walk it of and pull the im good card. But at the time I was freaked out at my teeth threw my lip and the blood running down my head
    Overall decently fucked up. Will add more if this takes off

6. [quote name='"420BUDweiser"']There's two candidates for me. Cracking my head open, leaving a quarter sized hole, or when a four inch t shaped rebar went into my left foot, tearing out all the fat in my foot upon exit[/quote]

Fuck that foot thing sounds gnarly man. What is rebar and how did it impale your foot

7. Had a dog bite a proportion of my face clean off. Didn't really hurt though. i got shot once, now that hurt allot.

8. Had the labrum in my shoulder torn, dislocated that shoulder recently, and a couple really bad ankle sprains. Also all those times when you put your contact lenses in, and it inexplicably feels like satan is spitting whisky in your eyes.

9. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']Had a dog bite a proportion of my face clean off. Didn't really hurt though. i got shot once, now that hurt allot. [/quote]

What led to you taking a bullet?

10. Worst looking injury I ever got was when I was like 6-7 and a lightbulb in my lamp exploded and put 10-12 glass shards into my upper thigh. I was wearing light blue jeans, the leg was almost full red by the time I got to the hospital. Worst one ever was probably when I broke my left arm in 4-5 different places and 3 fingers along with it.

11. Dislocated patella sucked pretty bad. It's definitely uncomfortable when your knee cap is on the wrong side of your leg.

12. I was skating and fell into a quarterpipe wrist first one time and shattered my nirvacular scaphoid. That's the saddle joint in your thumb. I almost lost all use of my right hand.

13. #13 Skunky Monkey, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012

On holiday in turkey some guy pointed a gun at me and my buddy and said give me your phone and wallet so i did. And he just shot me after i handed the shit over. :mad: bullet hit me in the thigh no long term injuries just a scar

14. mine was when i ate 4 hits of sumthing that affects you for like 12 hours or so

i was at a friends house and he has like a 12 ft roof you can climb onto from his 2nd story window...so theres 4 of us and were all fucked up and one kid is like im gonna jump off this roof, and laqnd in this huge bush under it...he does it and makes it look easy

so my 2 other friends do it, and im fucked up and not thinking clearly and all i can think to myself is "i cant be the only one not to do this"

so i go for it, and all i did was jump, i didnt prepare for a landing or anything like that...basically i just jumped and hoped things would work out, well they didnt

i missed the bush and landed on my back, i essentially just jumped off a 12 ft roof with no intentions of landing correctly...my back fucking KILLED, easliy the most excruciating pain of my life

i shuda went to the hospital but when ur on those kinda drugs, the hospital is the last place u wanna be at lol...so i toughed it out like a man and smoked madd weed after that

it still hurt like hell but its better than being in a hospital on Lucy

15. Girlfriend wants to go to Turkey to visit friends from work..totally NOT going anymore lmao. What a fucking dick though dude.

16. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

On holiday in turkey some guy pointed a gun at me and my buddy and said give me your phone and wallet so i did. And he just shot me after i handed the shit over. :mad: bullet his me in the thigh no long term injuries just a scar [/quote]

What a fucking asshole that dude is.

17. [quote name='"MattyBee"']

Fuck that foot thing sounds gnarly man. What is rebar and how did it impale your foot[/quote]

I jumped off a wall onto a metal piece that looked like this T. It was four inches tall and three inches long. I almost fainted from seeing my fat and muscle dangling out of my foot

18. Some area's are great, however there are allot of places in Turkey you just DON'T go :eek:

19. [quote name='"420BUDweiser"']

I jumped off a wall onto a metal piece that looked like this T. It was four inches tall and three inches long. I almost fainted from seeing my fat and muscle dangling out of my foot[/quote]

I'm picturing that... Real fucked lemme get this straight. You jumped onto a T shaped metal bar and the force propelled the bar through your foot like the top part of T was the intial point of impact?

20. Cluster Headaches. /thread