Worst weekend turned into BEST weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReaLm1537, Apr 21, 2015.

1. A little backstory...just got outta a 6/7 year relationship. Not my fault why we split up. We had a kid together. Hes turning 2 in august.

So I was constantly telling my coworkers that I needed a distraction because I already knew that this weekend was supposed to be a very terrible weekend for me mentally and emotionally. My babys mother was turning 21 on thursday and we always had plans of bar hopping and vegas and what not.
    Well we didn't quite make it there. We split about a month before she turned 21. So I obviously wasn't in her bday plans. Which was all fine until she told me she was going to Vegas....I knew my thoughts were not going to be at ease. Cuz I still had feelings for her since it was not my fault we split up
    It pissed me off more to know that she was going because I was invited plenty of times while I was with her but was never comfortably allowed to go. So I never went cuz she always thought id cheat and do the vegas thing.
    Anyways my mind was supposed to be a mess cuz she was going...however on my way home from work on friday I met this very pretty girl on the train ride home. I told myself I would talk to her if we got off the same stop. And we DID!
    Except literally 2 seconds before saying something she turns around and starts talking to me. (SCORE) We get to talking and she basically gave me her number without me having to ask (SCORE)
    Come to find out she smokes and lives real close by.(double SCORE) She is really cool. She's very attractive. Her head game is amazing. And her sex is fun and wild. I've been invited to her house the past 3/5 days and its always a good time.
    Point of the story is it is very funny how life works....I feel like the stars aligned perfectly for me this past weekend. I found someone who actually wants to be with me literally and physically instead of being constantly denied and pushed away....what was supposed to be a bad weekend turned into the exact opposite. It qas exactly the distraction I was asking for

2. Im happy for you mate ;)

Great when things work out well.

3. I think I am going to start riding the train more.

4. Awesome story man, life is very funny sometimes..