Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Weekend of My Life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stereomike, Feb 20, 2011.

1. So this weekend the junior class of my high school was taken on a retreat somewhere in west virginia. I was earlier selected to be one of the 5 senior leaders that accompanied them on the trip as well as 5 teachers. We left Thursday morning and I among several other Juniors decided to bring along two magic flight launch boxes, two pieces, and about an eighth of my dank.

The day was great and around 11 o clock when it was lights out, me and three other juniors decided to break out the MFLB and pack a trench. We smoked, chilled for a bit, and went to bed. Now this was all done under the assumption that the other non-smoking juniors in the cabin were chill with it. They knew that we planned to smoke and had said nothing before, (although I now know I should have asked).

Anyways, turns out we were snitched on the next day and I was immediately driven home. Ive spent the rest of the weekend stuck inside while my parents have chewed me out for a good portion of it. Right now im waiting to hear back from our principle as to whether I've been expelled yet or not (it looks likely).

But basically this is terrible because over this plant I've now basically ruined whatever college acceptances I've received as well as any future ones I may have gotten. I screwed up 4 years of painstaking work. Ive gotten good grades, SATs, im on the student council, and im even apart of the big brother little brother program at my school. On top of all this the entire junior class and the other leaders who I thought were my friends hate me for kind of screwing up the retreat completely.

2. Yeah this should go in the "Real Life Stories" section not "apprentice tokers" this is for new-ish tokers to ask questions about ganja.

3. Another example of why school + weed isn't a good mix.

Sorry about your dilemma man, but it was kind of a bad decision.

4. If you are dumb enough to smoke on a school retreat then you probably didn't have very good SAT scores anyways.

5. yeah well question I forgot to ask was, have any of you guys ever been in a situation like this before? How did you rebuild your life after it? Did you take a break or what...? Im just kind of lost...

6. and I realize im really dumb, im not asking for any pity.

But I was on this retreat last year and smoking was really chill and kind of made it an even better experience. We thought if it was in our cabin we'd never be caught. and we wouldnt have if we hadnt been tattled on.

7. Have you been accepted to any colleges as of yet and are you sure this will affect the status of your acceptance?

8. I personally never have, but I've had friends that were in similar situations as you back in high school.

Take a break and prioritize if you think that's what you need to do to get everything back to the status quo, if you are going to continue smoking just keep it on the dl a bit more..

Don't let weed ruin your future, just have to learn to use it responsibly.

9. yeah I've gotten into 5 so far and im waiting for a few more in april.

Im just worried ill have to report this to them, because when I originally sent the applications they asked if I had ever been in trouble before (luckily I hadn't) but now if I report it I've heard stories of kids not getting in places or having their acceptances taken away for screwing up their second semesters.

10. Should have just done it without the others seeing.

What kind of Junior in high school snitches on people smoking weed?

Kid is obviously misinformed and dumb as fuck :smoke:

11. This is why you shouldn't be all blatant and loud about going out to smoke.....step outside and handle your business...no need to let the world know what your doing

12. snitches get stitches

13. Assault looks worse on a college application then expulsion.

Also, I'd love to see all these people saying "snitches get stitches" actually inflict said damage upon another person, and then wait for the incoming shit storm.

14. #14 Bobias, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Find the snitch and rape him. That always solves my dilemas.

grasscity doesn't condone violence /pawlywog

15. #15 TECH N9NE, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    lol this guy's education might be ruined and all you can say is that -_-...

@OP sorry to hear this dude. best thing for you to do now is to suck it up and beg for them not to do anything... or build a bridge and get over it and start fresh...

edit: let us know wat happens

16. exactly....snitches get anal stitches

17. Hope your school is easy on you, and take a break.

18. Fixed.
    :smoke:

19. That really sucks dude. I know you've heard this enough by now, but I'll say it just once: smoking on any school related outing is NOT a good idea.

Hopefully you learned from the situation and you'll still get into the schools you want to go to. I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: This is also the wrong section for this thread, but you've had a hard enough time for me to bother you about that. Good luck man.

20. something almost exactly like this happened to me on a boy scout campout (i know, i know, i was in boyscouts... my parents made me get to a certain rank before i could get my license tho, so i had a good reason) and we got caught, talked down for a solid hour plus, then we had to call our parents, tell them what happened, ask them to drive 2 hours to the campsite to pick us up and take us home. for the first 3 days after that i thought my. life. was. ruined. because this scout master had written me my recommendation for my first job and we had a great relationship and i felt like i had ruined it. but after 4 days of that being the only thing on my mind of rationalized and started thinking of how to fix it and build myself back up.
    i realize that its not as important as highschool, but if it helps you definitely wont feel so god awful about it in a couple days, and that will help your situation alot. and just be thankful youve been smart enough to keep your grades up over your school career, that will speak loadss.