Worst Week of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrazyHaze, May 4, 2010.

1. Well GC, this is by far the worst week of my life. A serious of unfortunate events are going downhill for me.

This is the story

So, on Saturday night me and some buddies were at my buddys house drinkin and partyin, after thegirls left i got bored and decided to go roam the neighborhood and meet up with some other friends. This was about 1:30 a.m. So i find these two random people int he neighborhood and i find out they're carjacking, and as we're walking up this driveway which i thought was their house cause i was talking to them about how to get back to my buddys cause i was piss drunk and lost, and they go to jack stuff from the car and the front door opens and i take off. I ran so fast my shoes came off, and got scraped up by a barb wire fence. Anyway, my buddys come looking for me and they say they talked to the cops and the cops said they're looking for carjackers not me, so i'm like ok straight. i go on the road and sit down, ironically right in front of the house they were carjacking and one of the 4 cops pull up and start interrogating me. pretty soon im arrested, and they take me to teh station and im released cause lack of evidence.

Now, today, i get a call from the department explaining they got a tip that im a huge drug dealer and was stiffed on a 200$ deal or some shit, and they want to know if ill comply to a search. So, of course i said im gonna talk to a legal advisor and ill call them back tomorrow.

So, i just finished cleaning my house and my car and im gonna call them tomorrow and comply to a search.

They're not gonna find anything...I hope. I'm pretty nervous as I don't want an MIP or a Felony Charge.

Fuck

This is shitty. I'm stupid for even going out that night.

2. dude, thats lame...if u were a carjacker wouldnt that mean u would be in the car?? lol cops arent super intelligent, especially if they are young...

3. Keep ya head up!As long as you cleaned everything out your straight. Tell em 2 kiss it!:cool:lol
    No bongs no seeds no roaches no weed!;)

4. Personally if they're saying a bunch of untrue things about you I definitely would not comply with a search. Respectfully tell them they will need a search warrant to search. They just want to search your shit so they can find something to charge you with. If they had any sort of dirt on you they would not have had to ask you to search they would have already had a warrant.

5. Yeah i think your right, but at the same time i think if i comply they might just not search me cause they'll think i hvae nothing to hide.

But saying no is gonna make it a lot harder on them to get a warrant on me, but if someone has narced saying i got stiffed then isn't that enough for a warrant?

6. They mite need more than that. IMO I would let em search so they can leave me alone. Case closed. The more you say no, the more they want to try nd get n ure shit.

7. nah man idk about that...they will probably still search you

8. since they're doing all of this already, they're going to search if you give them permission. also if they're using the term Car Jacking you need to get a lawyer asap because that's not even what the other people were doing. they were just breaking in and stealing the shit. that isnt the same thing right? idk really..

edit: i only scanned it the first time. i didn't see the part about them calling you. don't consent and get a GOOD lawyer if you can afford it

9. Things have kinda died down. They pretty much want the guy that sells me bud, so idk.

Hopefully they'll leave me alone.

10. THEY ALWAYS PULL THIS! Every time i got caught with small amounts they want the dealer. Everytime- Idk i was drunk and tripping on shrooms i think it was some kid but idk im not sure... lol