worst week of my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Mar 8, 2010.

1. i've just had what i think has probably been the worst week of my life. i'll spare you the details and just get to what's relevant. i am extremely angry right now, today i kinda blew up and threw my phone through a wall, punched through a door, did a few other things and almost got arrested.
    things are not getting better, only getting worse. i have no weed, and have no way of dealing with any of this anger. i need to figure something out quick before i blow up even worse.
    i feel like i want to kill a few people right now. i want to make that go away. what do i do?

2. Just sit back and take a deep gulp of the oxygen-nitrogen mix present in your surroundings.

Care to elaborate a little? I'm fairly sure what's relevant here are the omitted details at the root of your little tantrum. That would make for some discussion, instead of the vague description you provided.

3. Man, you must be Roger Clemens to have enough power to throw a phone through a wall. Wow!
    Chances are your problems are easily able to be dealt with, you just need to learn to manage situations better and handle them to your best advantage. It's what you do with the chaos that presents itself that matters. There are advantageous routes in every situation.

4. #4 weedboss420, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    seems like your feel angry because you cant smoke

working out always helps

Edit: better yet hit a punching bag till your not pissed anymore

5. it would be an extremely long post if i got into everything that's gone on this week, but my ex girlfriend (first girl i ever loved) cheated on my for 2 months, we broke up about a month ago, but she's increasingly been more and more of a bitch to me since then. unfortunately i cannot help but see her and that douche bag almost everyday.
    also my best female friend got raped not too long ago, and one of my best male friends started taking advantage of her and almost raped her again.
    along with a shitload of other smaller stuff going on.
    right now my biggest problem though is that i am so angry right now i am going to blow up again, and probably a lot worse next time, and if it's around my ex, her BF, or my friend (well used to be) than someone is going to get seriously hurt. i do not want to go to jail. i need to find a way of releasing some of this rage so that doesn't happen. what do i do?
    i have no punching bag.
    this is also not the worst week of my life, but it is the angriest.

6. Scream.

7. throw on some shoes and go for a run. Think about how pissed you are and run until you cant run anymore. or if you have a local heath club go there and punch on the heavy bag for a bit.

worst thing you can do out and tool on some kid's face no matter how satisfying

8. Sit and do nothing but breathe. Think nothing but breathe

Perhaps if you reveal some of what happened we can help you

9. Is there anyway you could just totally drop off the face of the earth for a little while?

When I was still an undergrad, things got a little bit "real" for me at one point with my group of friends, but I was able to deal with it mostly by just throwing myself at my studies and staying away from them as best I could.

I definitely still had to see them at class, and I'd run into them on campus, but I'd do nothing more than wave, and then it was straight to the library. I'd start calling people I didn't hang out with as much around Thursday in order to make weekend-night plans, and then I'd spend the days either in the library or just out (reading in the park or something like that), and I'd be sure to get home late and just go to bed (I was living with one of the guys at the time, so I didn't want to be home).

After about a month of hanging out with people I hadn't spent as much time with before, and really throwing myself at my studies during the week (seriously, I would get up, go get food, go to class, and go to the library, break for more food, library, home after I knew the others would be sleeping), I made a better circle of friends, and it was hard to stay angry after so much time. Thinking back on it now, it's hard to even remember why I was that angry to begin with (though in your case rape is pretty intense).

But overall, just try to avoid and occupy your time as best you can. They can't get to you if you're not around. If you *have* to see them, keep it brief and have somewhere you're already committed to going to immediately afterwards.

Good luck!

10. i think this is what i'm going to do for a while. not exactly what i want to do, but i think that's my best option. tonight i'm going to get wasted and forget, and then i'm going to avoid for a few weeks.

i have to spread my rep around libertarian.

11. This.

i thought your name was Librarian haha.

12. That's cool, my gf's mom is a librarian, so we actually tell librarian jokes quite a bit.

@stealthgrower, good luck with it man! I know that's not what you want to do (like I said in my story, I actually lived with one of the guys, totally ruined my memories of that apartment) but sometimes it's just what you gotta do.

That rape thing is nothing to avoid though. It's really great she has a friend like you to get worked up over her, the only thing worse than being attacked would be if no one cared!

13. we are in the same boat man

don't rawdog no hookers

it wont make you feel better