Worst week EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xhostilex001, Mar 16, 2010.

1. this is a rant, don't like it leave.

I've had the worst week EVER and am running on empty. I'll just do a rundown to save me time and you reading.

To start out the week, my xbox 360 broke. Red ring of death.. fine, i bought a new DVD player so i can still watch movies and now that is even having issues watching movies. The movies i'm trying to watch aren't even burned discs, they're legit and i paid for them.

My macbook pro's sound card went haywire and i've been waiting 5 days for the shitty staff at the apple store to repair it. I could have it fixed in less than an hour if they would just supply the part and i NEED my macbook for school.

My fiance of 5+ years almost left me, i love her dearly.

I WAS HIT BY A CAR walking across the street in the rain on my way to work. The bitch just waved and kept going so i threw my umbrella at her car, now i need a new umbrella since it's broken.

today, i check my backpack where my brand new 16GB flash drive has been since Thursday and it's gone.I've searched everywhere for it including calling every campus building i've been in to check their lost and found. I hate theives. The worst part of this is, i have so much homework and design stuff on the flash drive that isn't backed up since my macbook has been in repair.

fml, don't even know why i try. school is a fail, i fear my relationship is a fail, life is a fail, and i hate this stupid city and all the mind games people play here.

2. It's just a lot to deal with at once, but you'll get past it. I know how you feel; last week I woke up, and rolled over to turn on my laptop only to have it bluescreen over and over.

Also, the total time to send in and get your xbox back is only like 2 weeks. All you do is type in some crap online and they send you a box.

3. i seriously doubt it's covered by warrenty still.

4. Yea, last week sucked for me, and the beginning of this week and especially today are great, but I know I will run out of weed and money soon so its kinda hard to look forward to.

5. Sometimes the universe puts you down on your back just so you have to look up

6. thanks for this tip. i went ahead and checked it out and i guess my console was one they extended the warranty for another 3 years on the RROD repair so it's covered. One issue resolved, millions more left but every bit helps.

7. ROD perm fix with the screws. Fixed mine bout 6 or 7 months ago and its still going strong.
    Keep your head up man. When life gives you lemons make lemonade.

8. Dude, first off, I want to say we're here for you, and things will get better. At least this rant didn't start off with anything like "I knocked over my RooR and broke it". Just sayin' :D

Secondly, I know how it is to lose a thumb drive with critical stuff, so I started using dropbox to store and sync my most critical stuff for work/school. 2GB in the cloud is free and secure, and it automatically keeps in sync with the dropbox folder in your Mac, PC, or even iPod. It's free, and works well.

Keep plugging away at school man, last thing you want to do is put it off until later in life. TRUST ME.

9. #9 xhostilex001, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    yeah, i'm always a very positive person and i'm nice to everyone and ALWAYS there to help anyone in need. I even stopped a guy from getting mugged recently. it's just shitty that i work so hard to maintain a good karma and still get shit on constantly.

i've heard of bad things happening if the rod repair isn't done right so i wasn't wanting to go that route if i could avoid it. I want to make sure i don't have to go through the same problems a second time.

Thanks for the support, tokin. I've actually broken 2 ROOR a/cs this year, i can't afford to replace the bong so thank god that hasn't happened.

10. I hate it when life seems to hand out nothing but shit sandwiches! It does happen, keep doing nice things for others, it does help. Just think if you were a s.o.b.--think it is bad now? Karma will kick your ass but good! You don't wanna be karma's bitch!

Hang in there!

11. we can now add a parking ticket to the above list. fuck san francisco and their shitty street cleaning days.

12. well said, I like it!

13. Damn that is a bad week. Hope it gets better. Just go smoke a bowl.

14. Top this.

My Grandma died,I got two years probation,I dont have much money just side income from well,you know and since I have two herniated disks I cant work long.Plus its hard just finding a job for liability reasons my xbox 360 got three red rings,I dont have any insurance as mine just expired and I cant see my doctor to get meds.

This is life,stay up my dude.Dont get down when the gettins tough

15. Just remember, you can not have win without fail.

Everything you talked about will be fixed or healed over time.
    Me I'd personally leave the fiance though, she almost left you once, it's bound to happen sooner or later.

16. I'm not sure if you have the same luck as me, but usually when something really bad happens to me, theres always something within the same week that something really good happens.

Its different for everyone though, but i hope things work out for you.

17. That's not always true and is easier said when it's not you in the situation. She's been under a lot of stress lately with finals and working the long hours that she's been working. She means a lot to me and i'm not going to throw it all away because of a few exchanged words.

now she and i both know if she ever cheats on me or really does leave me, that there isn't an undo button and i'm the type that loses complete contact with an ex. Ex's can only cause drama in life, there's no benefit to keeping them around.

I expect the same in return.

I keep waiting for it but so far nothing. I have a trip to Venice (that i already paid for) over spring break, i hope something magical happens there to make up for all the bullshit.

18. LOL this post is awesome! I love reading about other people's stupid shit, RETARD!!! You think this is a bad week? Grow up

19. if u can afford macbooks u shouldnt be bitchin dawg this badboys a toshiba laptop frm like 10 yrs ago.

ive had worse shit then all this happen to me in 1 day and im not here bitchiing about it