Worst week ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joshclatney, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Whats up guys,

Man today has been a shit week. Im here to vent. Sorry to bother u :)

A week ago, I spent what should have been used to buy weed on a Genie bong that was on sale. 1ft, 9mm, beaker bottom, diffused downstem, 6 arm perc and ice chamber. Pretty good for $75. I get home, all excited to use it. I fill it up, add some ice, grab my space case and lighter and I think im all set. Then I realized I have no weed. I searched the house high and low for some but I didnt succeed. Whatever, ill just smoke later when I have the money. So I took a nap, and woke up to a bunch of text messages from my friends. They wanted to meet up and smoke. I told them im dry, they said they owe me some favors so they will smoke me. Day started off bad but ended on a good note.

Next day. I get paid, so I subsequently buy a small amount of weed. Quarter ounce. It was supposed to last me 3 days, as I was heading to a freinds house for a sleep over (all night sesh basically). I sold a few grams here n there, went to pizza pizza to sell to these 3 girls who my friend met. Nobody knows who these girls are. I meet up with them, give em their shit and then sit on the curb with my buddy. We weed is beside me with a lighter. A cop passes, and the girls freak out. The fuckers grab my weed (while im clearing the bong) and RUN TO THE FUCKING BUS. I realized whats happening and I get up and run to the stop. They are gone with the wind. Pissed, I return to my friends and go home. The next day, I found the girls. Without going into details, they refunded me. I went and bought more weed, then put everything in my small gym bag to prepare for another "sleepover". In the bag you will find my recently acquired bong, my glass pipe, a pack of RAW papers, my space case (FULL of keif), 2 lighters, and an eighth of an ounce. I put tue bag in the bathtub, because I had a visitor coming over that I didnt want knowing what im up to. She leaves, and I decide its time to shower. Because the bag was at the opposite side from the showerhead, I didnt see it when I turned the water on from outside the shower. Naked, I run accross the bathroom to put my phone on the dock to listen to music. I step in the shower, and scream FUCK. The bag is SOAKED. I take it out, checking contents. The glass pipe n bong are fine, but the DANK OG Kush is wet as an ocean. Also, I found out that I didn't close the grinder properly, and a months worth of keif is swimming in tap water.

I hope you guys are enjoying your week

2. Holy shit man what a few days you have had! I haven't cried in years but I think if the shower incident would of happened to me I would either if cryed like hell or smashed the house up in frustration! Hope next week goes better for you dude!

3. That sucks man but it could always be worse. I thought you were going to break the bong when I started reading, at least now you know to be on top of your shit more. Just always keep your guard up and expect bad shit to happen but plan ahead, you can probably let the bud dry out smoke it try using a hair dryer.

4. As far as my weed goes my week is good, But everything else is shitting the bed!

Monday- My son throws my phone and breaks it into 3 pieces, now it only works when it is actually plugged into the charger, all while at O'hare airport where our flight was delayed 3 fucking times, making us 2 1/2 hours late getting home!

Tuesday- My favorite muchies are all baked things, my super expensive Supposedly unbreakable Pamperd Chef pan broke and I cannot find the reciept to get a new one

Wednesday- My 4 year old HDTV burned out! The picture is not working on about 60% of the screen

Thursday- My computer is starting to go, it takes about 30-45 minutes of restarting it, turning it on then off, unplugging it etc. for it to fully load.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am really nervous!!!

I need to win the fucking lottery to fix all that stuff!!!

5. Thank god for my first world problems

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app