Worst weed related thing thats happened to you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudXtoker, Feb 10, 2015.

1. I'll start: I was robbed of a qp the other day.

2. I was robbed of a qp the other day.

3. First time buying in "bulk" I got awful weed. The fucker was like oh you know you can save money if you buy more than a gram at a time.. That fucker! Haha

Oh well somebody I knew I heard bought a qp of it haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ran out of weed once..

it was horrible.

5. I was robbed of a qp the other day

6. #6 Rainy Daze, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    I been pretty lucky I lost like $70-80 when my golden retriever ate a 7g nug I left on the coffee table lol. Never been in trouble with the cops. Etc.
    Only other thug I can think of is just getting caught by the parents and the shitty feelings that followed that.

7. Your dog must've been hella stoned :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Smoked out of a dry pipe with my friend in his TINY car. It was so crammed that I had to hit the pipe with my forehead directly over the bowl and flame. I ended up burning half my right eyebrow off and getting a bad burn.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Spent the whole day at school,
    looking forward to a nice bowl of
    mids I'd saved all weekend.

Got home, and find out my Brother
    took it and smoked it with a friend.

Man I was pissed.

10. Getting arrested for it a couple times as a teenager.

11. I robbed a couple guys for some qp's..

Jk! Sorry to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I smoked some weed with seeds and got a head ache.

Another time I drank after smoking and got the spins.

I don't make mistakes like that any more.

13. Ate a firecracker..
    It tasted like shit and I felt like shit afterwards..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Greend out was so high I tried to catch the puke in my hands then got really fucking pissed and threw the puke I caught in My hands at my friends wall then passed out. He cleaned it.

Parents found around 10 grams of some Michigan medical driven to Ohio some of the best weed I've seen in person and they flushed it and made me break My bong and bowl.

15. My ex girlfriend, she's a bitch

16. Puked all over myself and shit my pants. But yeah, there was some alcohol involved too.

17. #17 Michio Kaku, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Good thread, OP

Got robbed of a quarter, by three friends i had hungout with like 100 times.

I was 15, and I had to go to the next town to my grandmas house to get it. We got to the house, I went in and got it for them. Then we stopped at a gas station on the way back, the driver got out and i did too, i realized i left the weed in the car and he walked back to the car said he forgot something got in, locked the doors and drove off.

They were 18-20 and left me 20 miles from home at a gas station at 3am. Luckily some nice lady saw what happened and took me home.
    She didn't know it was weed i told her it was a phone and a laptop i was selling, but i doubt she believed me looking back on it .

18. I had all my guitars nicked on tour, one of them was an acoustic mandola so I thought I'd make another one.As a solid body seemed to be an easier option thats what I made.Gathered bits and whittled away all good.I needed some kind of electrification so I bought a preamp and transducer,then set about making the bridge which proved to be very finiky and challenging,tooke ages with a piano key(black one)and a bone nut with a 4point transducer underneath.Finished and fitted it didn't work to well (I could fit my head under the strings nearly)stringd off sand paper out,this went on 3 or foir times,a real ball ache. Finaly I thought OK, went to tidy up bridge in one hand,sawdust and shavings in the

20. Other hand ,stoned like I am now (as you may have guessed) and threw the bridge on my fire and attemptef to glue the rubbish to the Mandola,this was rather annoying not to mention expensive . Thats me for me! Apologies for the continuity AAS