Worst weed i've ever seen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mynameismark, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So im chillin rollin up that funk and a friend I know is suppose to be matching me. He bangs on my door hard as hell and when I let him in he was pretty geeked up and started talking about some exotic weed he got for 20. He pulled it out of his draws and showed me it. It was like a stem with popcorn buds on it. That shit was looking nice so you know I had to smell it. It had like a lemon scent to it but I knew it wasn't that sour D. He told me to roll up so I started to break down the weed. I tear off a peice from the side and when I broke that down I noticed that what we thought were buds were just seeds that were inside pollen sacks. Im like "bro........wtf?.........you bought some bullshit". He got mad as fuck and called the dealer but he aint even pick up. I googled that shit and it said that weed was produced by the male plant. After me and my homie smoked the blunt I already had rolled I just burst out laughing about the whole thing.

2. ah man, that majorly sucks.. yeah the males dont give off much..he def. got jacked. especially if the dealer is ignoring his calls..:mad:

3. Nothin worse than that man:(

4. i hate it when that happens, if it was some exotic, but seedy, plant the seeds

5. My homie got all the sags bagged up. That shit is going to be fire if we can grow it, just hope we do'nt get too many males.

6. When I was new to smoking my friend sold me sum herb that was super seedy. He told me seeds are good though because they pop!

7. yeh....sometimes I like to have a bowl with seeds just to watch them pop..... Nah I'd rather get high then looking at seeds pop.

8. Uhh, what?

9. yea its fun watching things go pop...
    you stare at it, waiting for it to pop, waiting, still stairing, waiting, wondering when its gona pop, waiting, suddenly you look away and it poped while you wearnt looking....

but why not make some pop corn while you smoke a bowl?
    that way you can watch something go pop plus you got something for the munchies

10. Can you make popcorn with seeds? Like the way you make old school popcorn but instead of the popcorn seeds use marijuana seeds

11. how has no one commented on that huge ass?

12. Holy shit idea of the year goes to ddoublvision

13. That shit is so fake its a boner killer