worst weed deal ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mos_def, Aug 14, 2010.

1. #1 mos_def, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
    Worst Weed Deal EVER(for me)

This weekend is the first weekend of me getting to college. I had no hookups but I found one on GC, and he gave me the dudes number. I text him and I see whats up and he gives me some prices and he tells me he has to reup. So time goes by, I find out about a party and me and some friends start driving to a restaurant to get directions.

I call my dealer on the way, and tell us to meet us there. He says “ten minutes”. We get there in about 10 minutes. We have enough time to walk across the street, buy the swishers at the busiest gas station on the road, walk back, and chill there for a good 20 minutes.

All of a sudden a cop starts driving thru the parking lot we’re waiting in for our guy. We kinda freak out and when he circles around a 3rd time I say fuck it and text the dude cops are here so don’t come.

But as we are pulling out the parking lot I see him pull in so I have my friend drop me and my friend off on the road so we can walk back. I call him and ask him if he can give us ride to the party if we give him a few bucks and he’s like “no”. He hangs up then immediately calls me back and is like “how much money do you have? I only have a 30 sack” so I say I only have $20 cuz it sounds like he’s going to try and pull some shit and rob me (I had $120 on me). When he says he only has a 30 sack I tell him I found a ten dollar bill then he’s like “I thought you only had $20” and I said “well I found a ten dollar bill” then he’s like “nah bro I don’t have no weed”.

So me and my friend ended up having to walk to the party for 30 minutes with no weed or ride. As we were walking there were cops every where, someone even got pulled over right beside us!

Thankfully the party was ballin and i met a bunch of dudes who tried SUPER hard to hook me up. One guy said he called 5 of his connects and was actually getting pissed about how they were bullshitting lol.

2. yarrrrrr

3. sorry i was in a dorm and had to walk to cafeteria to get internet.

4. So you had to walk 30 minutes with cops all around with no weed on you. wow.

5. Haha, no problem man, I just didn't know what the thread was about at first!

Sounds like a sketchy motherfucker. MAD funny when he was like "oh no i got no weed" when you said that. Hahahahahaha.

6. Do not contact him again, and a connect from grasscity? Wtf are you thinking?

7. i'm not the one selling so i dont have to worry about it
    and im def not calling that motherfucker again

8. uhhh...but you still didnt end up pickin up at the party?

9. worst deal ever for me was getting an 8th that was described as "shaky" no one else was good .. ended up with what I am sure is less than an 8th of 100% shake. fucking sucked

that sucks dude heh