Worst Weather You Got High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Frank Darko, May 21, 2013.

1. Back in high school there was this woods the connected my backyard to the woods behind the school and me and all my buddies would meet up back there and toke, no matter the weather.  including winter blizzards in Cleveland Ohio. and if you've even seen an northeast Ohio blizzard you know shit gets pretty intense

2. I never really smoked in bad weather. I smoked when it rained hard though.

3. Drizzling weather. 

4. I'd say the place we just came back from had that weather ... It's so high up, you're literally there, in the clouds ... The cloudy mist passes through you so, you can imagine the chill it brings ... What kept us warm was loads of smokin bongs n doobs non-stop plus bonfires :D

Good times!

5. Hurricane Sandy

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. summer heat.... awful

sometimes you need to step outside to get high and if it's boiling hot out sometimes youre one step away from heat stroke

7. #47 SiriusWolff, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    Insane thunderstorm where there was chain lightning over a 180 degree area in the sky. Was medicated and on some script meds ahh it was beautiful. My ex and her brother's gf were watching twilight so i decided to watch the storm instead of that bullshit. One of my favorite nights ever.