Worst Weather You Got High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Frank Darko, May 21, 2013.

1. probably hurricane sandy lol. i remember opening my garage door and just smoking at the edge of the garage, watching branches and shit fly all over my yard. 

besides that, any day it was extremely fucking windy out. hate when the wind blows my lighter out or blows the flame towards my finger

2. Probably parked hotboxing my friends 2 door mazda in 90+ degree weather. Direct sun. 3 blunts on 4 heads. About halfway through the second we had to crack open the windows. Man it was scortchin🔥🔥🔥

3. Never dealt with any major weather problems as for the most part we'd have somewhere to smoke indoors if the weather was bad, but let me tell you there isn't a better feeling then taking a walk on a trail after a fresh snowfall and walking through a forest, it truly is beautiful. 

4. There was a mini blizzard in Illinois in i think 2011. Rolled a blunt and went for a stroll, down the street, the a blizzard. It was awesome.

5. Word, this shit. 

Probably the worst weather ive smoked in.... 

6. During Hurrican Sandy on campus. Me and a buddy smoked the whole weekend it was over us inside of a storage container that was popular on campus. Being outside and high during it felt amazing.

7. 105+ degree wheather and it being very humid smoking a shitty gravity in a shed and just locked in heat lol

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

8. Nothing like smoking on a rainy day, hearing the raindrops pitted patter on your roof and windows ah

9. Hurricane sandy in l.i
    Motherfuckas was getting blown away looool
    Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Living in the SE USA, it doesn't snow much here. But when it did, some bros and I lit up a blunt at a playground at 2 a.m.....driving to his house after that was TRIPPY.

Also, once when I had some guys over at my house to smoke, we had just finished our first session in my bathroom and my mom comes up and says "THERE ARE TORNADOES TOUCHING DOWN". she was flipping shit and we were like "hell yeah bring it on" lol nothing bad happened but we enjoyed another bowl on my roof and watched the thunderstorms in the distance...it was beautiful.

11. #31 leddleleedlelee, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Most hottest was 115F, i blazed a joint and thought it would be good to sweat and tan while i walk to a store. I didn't make it halfway, i was pourin sweat and my heart was pounding. So i went back drank some water blazed again, then drove. This was in Houston Aug 2011

In high school it was a half day then it was officially Christmas vacation. School was out at about noon, it snowed over a foot and there was still a blizzard. Nobody was allowed to leave the school even tho it was dissmissed, everyone had to go to the auditorium to watch the Grinch. Me and my homies decided, fuck that! We wanna blaze, chill, jam, munch and play halo n gears. So we all rush to the parking lot warm up my car (back then i had an 81BMW). While we fire it up and wait for our last homie we blaze a bowl in the parking lot, it was still snowing like a bitch. Now my homie shows up and we fit like four people in the back three in the front like mexican sardines. He said we had to leave quick cuz the teachers and sheriff are stopping people from leaving the school. Now im driving to my cousins which was a couple miles away and im pretty blazed. I go like 10 to 15 mph the whole time because the blizzard was pretty bad. Halfway there we get stuck ata stop sign, we push and we're back on track. The road goes downhill right by my cousins house so i punch the gas, then hit both brakes and we slide and spin in the driveway, scared everyone shitless. We get off hit the bong and play some xbox. Then we called every pizza place and begged them to deliver, but none would because of the blizzard. North Utah 2008 holiday season

12. Hurricane Gustave. That shit was wild lol. Saw a guy chop into his wrist with a hatchet and watched a neighbor purposely park his brand new Silverado under a huge tree (that was about to snap and fall due to high winds) which then fell and crushed his cab. He later told us he wanted to collect on the insurance lol.

13. im in tampa and last summer we got a ton of flooding we all got our jetskis and boats out and literally had a party throughout the downtown area and we lit up a J  it was pretty awesome

14. One time during a blizzard I stepped out back to smoke a joint. I love smoking outside even if the weather is shitty.

15. Wow floods, hurricanes & blizzards

16. Hurricane Sandy. Had some friends over because I still had power and internet so we lit up in my room and chilled/watched the chaos outside.

Also some big snowstorm like 2 or 3 years ago. A friend of mine walked across town to my neighborhood and we lit up in someones tree house thing. It was fun smoking in a crazy snowstorm.

17. Winter storm in an igloo me and my friend made.  It was pretty awesome.

Another time smoking while the weather was terrible.  Can't remember if it was snowing or if there was snow on the ground but it was windy and cold.  We were trying so hard to get that blunt lit with matches LOL.  It wasn't so easy to get a lighter at the nearby store, or maybe  we were just all broke.  That was nuts though.

During Hurricane Sandy I didn't smoke much.  With no power or anything I thought I might go insane in my house alone with nothing to do and stoned.

18. Just a few nights ago, it was about 5-8 degrees outside, I smoked a joint wearing 2pairs of socks, Long-John bottoms,Pajama pants & tracksuit pants. Long-John top, pajama shirt & hoodie with beanie... And I was still cold AF
    Felt pretty dumb getting dressed up just to get high..

19. so my buddies and i always went to the arboretum next to our dorm freshman year of high school, we went out basically every night at about midnight, no matter the weather. since our college is in the midwest, this meant it was cold as fuck all the goddamned time. to make things worse, we brought bongs, which was quite difficult and generally extended our time out there quite a bit.

here's a picture of our 4 foot bong out in a snowstorm haha

photo (8).JPG

20. #40 Huey_Freeman, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
     smoking when it was windy as fuck out, that was the worst. I can take snow and cold , rain... rain would probably suck if there was no umbrella

Lmao!