Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"bretsky"']beginners that hit you up because they want to smoke (usually girls) and you have to light the bowl for them but they don't understand the concept of inhaling so your screaming at them to suck while your thumb is getting the shit burn out of it and then they complain they don't get high[/quote]

yes!!

2. People who have to point out shit.

3. good one, yea that would top off my list. id rather someone drop the blunt,joint, or piece then sell me out

4. The kid who has never used a particular type of piece and after seeing how to use it hes suddenly an expert.
    people who smoke from my stash and dont offer to pay or smoke me up next time
    that guy who acts like hes sucking a dick when hes holding my spoon pipe
    people who cant get along
    the kid that says his schwag is better then the dank we are currently smoking

5. I fucking hate jaded smokers. I have a friend that I occasionally smoke with and he always say my dank bud (chemdawg, blue dream, white widow, ect...) is shitty. he never brings bud, and once we start smoking he acts like its his weed and hogs it. When he finally passes the joint back after slobbering all over it I wipe it off and hit it he says " stop hogging it"

6. #146 trazyfilth, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    If someone smoked 2 Grams with you and you still pestering them over the last Gram they have to there name then your one ungrateful son of a bitch thats all i have to say. :mad:

7. lmao that happeded to me once...i was drivving aroung with sum frinds and we just sparked a blunt and one of them thought they saw a cop car, took a really big hit and trew the blunt of the window.....fucking asshole lol.......turned out it was an old cop car that someone had parked out on the street

8. I don't like smoking with people who ask to smoke your bud, disrespectful. Whenever I ask someone if they want to smoke, I mean my own bud, not theirs unless they offer to match or I ask them to match in the first place. One time I was hanging out with my friend and he asked if he could have some of my bud, like for himself. .-., like wtf?

9. I'm bluntly honest, so while I used to run into most of the above mentioned people, I don't anymore.

One thing that does bother me is people who slow down like they suddenly devolved into a fuckin turtle. You say, "Let's go get a drink." and your buddy nods in approval. You go to the kitchen, get a glass, fill it with ice, pour a drink, close the fridge, turn around, go back to wherever you were, and your buddy is still trying to get out of the chair. That guy looks up at you and says, "Egh, can I just mooch some of yours?"

"No."

I had one guy who toked weird. He'd take a huge drag but not inhale, he would hold it and slowly let it trickle out of his mouth (still uninhaled) and "smell" the smoke as it passed his nose... kind of like a retarded french inhale.

At first I asked him why he was wasting all of my weed then I felt kind of ashamed of myself when he explained that he had a denture issue and that was his only option other than taking his teeth out.

I grew up with 2 parents with dentures. I was like, "Put them on the table dude, we're going to be here for awhile. No one cares about your teeth."

Now when he comes over he takes his teeth out and puts them in a container by the door (so he won't forget them...again) He's also opted to hang out more at my place then other friends because it's where he feels the most comfortable. Ahh empathy.

10. well at least they ask lol.

11. why does he have to take out his dentures to smoke?

12. People that think they have the right for me to smoke them out and never return the favor

People taking 3 or more hits of a joint or 2 or more hits of a bowl

People who cant handle their shit while high

People judging my weed when they don't have any or making fun of my piece

People who want me to give them some weed when they go home

13. #153 ThatGurl, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    People that get REALLY loud or walk into a place and practically advertise they are stoned to whoever is around! I mean really?
    People that pretend to be really "trashed" from a few bong hits and use it as some lame excuse to act like a MORON!
    I am lucky these days. I hang with some really chill, cool, laid back "old" stoners. WOOT!
    :smoke:

EDIT: And those that haven't figured out their balance between herb and alcohol...Nothing worse than babysitting one of those train wrecks. Trust me...I have been there...I found my balance the hard way!

Attached Files:

14. People who accidentally blow all of the weed out of the bowl and then laugh about it. You can laugh all you want as long as you cover me for my loss >_>

15. hahahahahahahahaahah this line had me goin for a minute

16. He didn't, not to smoke at least but the way he had to smoke with them in was awkward. They were lose or something. I mean these things fit badly, almost like they weren't even his. He also had to go to the bathroom to correct them a lot, so taking them out gave him a lot more time with his friends.

:D

17. #157 Nug Love, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    He left his teeth at your place a few times? Haha. I wonder at what point did he notice there was like 40 pieces of elephant tusks (lol) missing from his mouth. Maybe he went to Wendy's and tried to order a couple burgers, the lady couldn't understand and he sat there for 15 minutes repeating his order before realizing his fucking teeth disappeared. Maybe he's in a band and usually plays guitar but was required to momentarily play a harmonica. Why would teeth matter when it comes to playing a harmonica? Who knows. Maybe it was a flute.

18. People who don't know how to use a lighter, forcing me to light the bong for them. Yes I do actually have a friend like this. He tried using a lighter twice, once he couldn't even get it lit, the second time he torched the entire bowl and coughed out all the smoke. After that I went back to lighting it for him, lol.

People who are grimy/very stingy about their money. It's like bro, I just smoked you up on 2 G's of MY weed, in MY house, out of MY bong, and you're reluctant to even throw me 5 bucks? Fuck outta here.

People who cough into or blow into the bong. Yea I'm sure it's funny to them, and I'll laugh about it too even if it's my weed, but they're usually too dick to help me pick up all the soaked weed crumbs off my floor. Not fun at all.

People who always have need to talk down to you about weed like they are some how better than you at smoking or more knowledgeable. Things like "your bong sucks, it's nothing like my friend's $1,000 RooR." No shit it won't hit like a thousand dollar RooR, it's a 70 dollar HVY. That doesn't mean it's a bad bong. Alternatively, those people who your weed is never good enough for. "Man this shit is weak, it's nothin like that Super Silver Sour Purple OG Kush Haze my boy has." Why are you complaining about the quality of free weed?

This one is probably the most ridiculous. I actually had a friend who never wanted to throw down when we smoked. Not too big of a problem though, since he was a close friend and would have his own bud sometimes. One day he started asking me to drop off some of my bud to his house for him and his brother. This wouldn't be such a big issue, but he was expecting several grams for free and he didn't want me to smoke any of it with them, or even be at their house while they did. Wasn't too long after that incident that I broke off ties with him.

19. Kids who do ASSHOLE shit while stoned. For example, my friend will always come to my house and smoke out and then ask me for food and drinks and shit. Well, I'm hungry as fuck so I just get like everything from my kitchen. Then I bring it all back with my hands full, he doesn't even help, and he is like "oh man I don't like this shit dude" or something. And ON TOP OF THAT, he will do this punk ass thing where he puts some food/water/soda in his mouth, and then starts to laugh and SPITS THE SHIT OUT ON MY FLOOR. He then starts laughing and acting like he is blasted, while I'm like buzzed and saying. "Dude, what the hell" and he is like "I'm hiigh dude".
    -.-.

I also hate the liars. The kids who go around and tell people about the session, but lie about everything. Like say "Ahh man we smoked like 3 G's of that OG KUSH!" when really you smoked a G of some no-name dank. And who tell people about shit that happened that you know really didn't happen. And when you say it didn't happen they say "Man you were probably so baked that you don't remember!". ...

I'm starting to think this post is directed more at my friends than the forum itself.

20. I can't stand it when someone says; "Hey man, wanna go smoke?" and I'm like "sure", but then whenever we go to smoke they're like; "So you have bud right?". I'm like: -__-