Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 11, 2012.

1. people who tak about fucked up shit while we blaze. i know this one kid who talks about his masturbating seshs when hes high, im just like dude shut the fuck up

2. people with herpies idk its just unclean yuck!

3. WTF?
    i'M NOT THE ONE THAT WROTE IT.
    Thtas why i crossed of the plain "faggots"
    I don't condone that shit either. Lick my ass.

4. Beginners that hit you up because they want to smoke (usually girls) and you have to light the bowl for them but they don't understand the concept of inhaling so your screaming at them to suck while your thumb is getting the shit burn out of it and then they complain they don't get high

5. You mean mouth herpes right? Man, I get so paranoid that I might have shared a pipe with someone with herpes. Like, I'll bite my lip on accident one day, and forget about it the next day and realize that it's swollen and i'll think, "HOLY SHIT, I'VE GOT THE HERPS!" How would you even turn down someone with herpes, it seems rude. "Yeah, sorry man, rules for this pipe is, you can't smoke it if you got a nasty swollen lump on your lip, sorry".

6. I agree this is annoying, but it's so easy to fix! Just teach the fucker how to corner.

7. hahaha dont trip man i meant to quote the other guy, not you...haha, but if you still want an ass lickin

8. ohhhhh.... I seee. whoops.:eek:

:ey:

9. I haven't had too many bad experiences, but I've mostly only smoked with good friends or myself. There was this one time though when this dude I didn't know well wouldn't shut up. The whole entire time. And then another time when my bong got totally drenched with spit.... yea.

10. Every time i smoke at home i smoke with my bro hes turning 16 this year and hes the chillest guy when hes high. I let his friend smoke with us and he was a fucking spastic. Every five seconds he would jerk and quickly look over his shoulder..he would get scared out of nowhere because there was a gorilla in the tree..then he came inside wouldnt stop making noise and lay on my couch convulsing and kicking about, but every time i would get angry he would act normal and be like ok im sorry...left this kid to cunvulse and fall asleep on the couch, MASSIVE BUZZKILL

11. People who complain "packers rights"? Its my weed and unless your doing something that takes skill like rolling Im gonna decide who hits it first, ME.

12. I just thought of a new person I dislike smoking with. A chain smoker! Someone who can't put down their cigarette after we burned a few bowls. I can't stand cigarette smoke.

13. [quote name='"KinderSAN"']people who don't smoke and try to convince me to stop smoking weed because its bad for me[/quote]

Right inn man!!, we need to educate dumb mofos out there who STILL think that weed is the devil and if you smoke it you are a delinquent and s burden in society, and DARE needs to be shut down too, tacos, that is all

14. the person who when THEY get caught will sell you out in a second just to save their own ass

15. People that act like first timers every time they smoke and feel like they have to continually tell you that they are high. "DUUUUDE, I'M SOOO HIGH!!!!"

16. i hate smoking with people who only come over to smoke your weed, like fuck off man if your coming over atleast bring a bag and pitch in half, knew a kid who use 2 always want to hang just to smoke my weed.. and he turned into such an annoying shit when he smoked man did i ever want to break his nose :)

17. hey sileman x, i think your proberly one of those guys

18. [quote name='"triplecde"']hey sileman x, i think your proberly one of those guys[/quote]

lol, you're a jerk. I'm also a female.

19. @triplecde

That was funny lol

20. How am I lame? :(