Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 11, 2012.

1. People who blow the weed out of the cone 😤

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. People who complain about other people and what they do when they are high :bongin:

3. People who exaggerate their high.

4. #1104 nudope, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I have the WORST group of friends to smoke with. This will be a long post because I have a lot to say about this topic...  a little forewarning. 

So theres a small group of people I hang with, 3 not including myself.  All of us smoke. Me and Andre (the best of the group to smoke with) are the only actual stoners. We buy our own weed, keep it at our homes, know how to roll, smoke often. The other two just bum off of our weed, never take any weed home because they're scared, and they don't know the first thing about rolling. Never even attempted it before actually.

Friend 1 thinks just cuz he's the one with the car, he doesn't have to pay for the weed he smokes. Friend 2 throws in money sometimes, but both of them are such babies when it comes to weed but talk about it like their every day stoners.
    They smoke and then act like they've never been high before. Yelling to random people at the beach, running around like idiots, talking loud as shit. Saying stupid ass "Stoner" type sayings, like one that I remember almost perfectly because it annoyed me to no end. We were sitting in some tanning chairs on the beach at night. Friend 1 suddenly bust out laughing "DUUUUUDE LOOK AT THE FUKIN SKY OH MY GOD CLOSE YOUR EYES IT FEELS LIKE THE WORLDS SPINNING. THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT IM STUPID DUMMY STONED." 

They ask why I never hang with them much anymore and this is all exactly why. 

TL;DR:
    can't smoke with people who:
    -hardly know how to inhale
    -squeeze the end of the blunt shut with their lips
    -soak the joint/blunt
    -fuck up the rotation
    -talk shit about your weed
    -ash a bowl that isn't theirs
    -always have to have first hit
    -complain about how it's burning and instead of fixing it, they torch the whole end of the joint/blunt
    -act like complete idiots/cant control themselves when they're high
    -never pitch in or match or have their own weed for once

some of these are tolerable with newer smokers, but just some of pet peeves with the people that smoke with me. 

edit:  I sound like I'm shit talking my friends, which I kinda am lol but they're cool as shit when they're sober and they're all great friends. But smoking with them is a whole different story. Makes me wanna just go home and smoke alone instead. 

5. ALSO people who complain about how long its taking for you to bust up the weed and roll without a grinder. 

Like bitch do you want any of this or not cuz I can easily dome this shit without you lol

6. I personally hate it when new smokers take a very small puff, barely inhaling anything and then act high. It gets even worst when they start doing stupid shit and start blaming it on the weed. Also, I hate when you pass your doobie to people and they get mad if you don't pass it back to them even though its your joint. I don't know why but I get so mad... I mean, I'm the one who's being generous giving you free weed and shit, be grateful!

7. I hate those around a circle who just look at the joint all the time, just waiting for their turn, almost getting impatient that you pass it on so they get their puff. Hey, I like to socialize while I smoke, how bad of a person am I? I won't take 5 puffs back to back without talking, keeping the joint inches from my mouth all the time... I talk a bit between puffs, it's not a crime. I don't "let it burn uselessly", as I already have been said by one of those, I just let my lungs recover for a second before taking a second puff and passing on.

8. You're fucking up the rotation.

How am I? I won't "waste" anything if I keep it in my hands while I hold for 4-5 seconds. It's no biggie if I just say a couple words before my next toke... Why would smoking have to be such a pain? Geez, it should be a social and fun thing to do, not a speed contest. Especially when it's my pot that gets smoked 9 times out of 10.

10. ...but...the rotation....

I'm just yankin your crank. Do whatever you want man, I hold the J for longer if I feel like it's being watched, get your eyes off of my jointy motherfucker.

Haha, no worries. Nobody's here to worry aint we? Those "rules" people put out get so annoying, we ain't in high school or anything. Now if people just used common sense and were there to have fun instead of only thinking about the "getting fucked up" part! Getting high is for fun.

:bongin:  Now I'm out and my dealer doesn't answer. I really hoped I had more than one contact for that stuff lol

12. people that fall asleep shortly after

13. #1113 lFourTwenty, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    Worst type of person to smoke with is a drug addict..someone in my distant family is like that. Probably high on that bullshit and when you're around them they just steady talkin nonsense 200 miles an hour. It's a real buzzkill

14. sometimes depending on how high I am/ what I smoke I can be very quiet. Not like it's on purpose

15. People who cannot operate a bong or a pipe

16. People who torch the whole bowl and turn the green to black. And then ask for a lighter when its still cherry and torch it again.

17. People that have really bad ADHD, I always wana chill after a sesh and they wana go do shit...smh

18. Yea I love chilling too afterwards, but I have one friend who always wants to do shit outside so annoying

19. People that don't contribute to the smoke sesh (food, weed, cash, driving, etc.)
    People that hog joints
    People that cant control themselves, thoughts, actions
    People that constantly talk about how high they are, or how some things would be when your "high"

20. People that waste weed and or time. For example telling a story while its their hit and they have the joint... Like dude we're trying to kind of smoke quickly(if we're in a bad or vulnerable spot) and get the most out of our bud.