Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I hate people that think they know everything and try to correct you when toking your own way. Also I hate people that get in some argument with each other.

2. people who don't smoke and try to convince me to stop smoking weed because its bad for me

3. Debbie Downers

4. people who get busted/draw negative attention to themselves ...the type of guy who drives away from a dealers house yakking on his cellphone, speeding, and not wearing a seatbelt.

Also, people who go into great detail about their problems/physical ailments and won't shut up about it.

I always corner a bowl when offered first greens, but it doesn't bother me if others don't do it.

5. I hate smoking with people that aren't sociable when they're high. I also don't like smoking with people who do and say outright mean-spirited things thinking they're being funny.

6. I have a "friend" who always goes around talking shit and acting smart when he's high, it's such a piss off. Just because he introduced me to smoking, he thinks that he's so much smarter than me and he goes around saying how I and my friends are amateurs and such.

I don't smoke with him anymore.

7. 95% of people in this thread......Some of you must be lame as hell in real life.

8. Agree, when I smoke with my friends we all turn into retards and have lots of fun. It must suck to be the majority of people in this thread. Why do you even smoke weed if you don't want to have fun?

9. They are too cool and mature to even act silly in the slighest.

10. people who smoke half the joint. everyone hates me haha.

11. The people that don't have enough
    the people that talk to much
    the people that your friends invite over depending on who they are ( Like this one kid that wanted to fight me, I wouldn't mind but adrenaline is a total buzzkill.)
    That's all I can think of right now..

12. I'm not really bothered by other peoples smoking habits. If I notice they start a story before their hit and continue talking after the bud got to them, I'll just politely ask them to take the hit to keep the rotation going. I've never ran into people who drool into bongs or bogarters or the other complaints the people have mentioned.

13. Not a fan of "one-uppers".

14. I am the guy who sucks to smoke with. I get quiet. I just feel uncomfortable in social settings even before smoking. I smoke alone because I know I suck.

15. Racist whites.

16. Well people who I complain about are bad to smoke with because in my neighborhood, or city in general, if someone suspects you've done some "illegal activities" they'll call the cops on you. It's happened to me before, just because me and my friends were laughing outside, at night, and we were completely sober. I live in a really snobby city.
    So in the situation where I smoke with a friend who turns into a loud mouth spouting out loud shit in a sudden stoner voice, I'll get upset. And these kind of people will sing loudly/talk to themselves loudly and completely ignore anything you say to them. You wouldn't find that the slightest bit annoying?

17. [quote name='"b lewis"']Black[/quote]

No need at all for that here, this is no place for racist's

18. Wow, is this a general statement indicating that white people are racist? White men are the most discriminated people on the planet.

19. That's no where near a general statement implying that all white people are racist. Did you even read what he was responding to? The guy said Black which made him reply with racist whites. The guy is probably white himself. Jeez man smoke another bowl.