Worst time your high got ruined

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeedMoneyBro, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Post it. I wanna hear. I'll start:

I was hanging out with my after school crew, when I buy my weed (mids). And a friend of my friend comes along and says he has some kush. We follow him and we smoke some kush in the park. We smoked half a blunt and a joint. I roll up a joint of my weed, but we didn't smoke it yet. The guy who smoked us out put it behind his ear. We start walking off, and at this point I'm really high. So high, I think we just smoked my weed. I say "yo, gimme back my weed I think I'm a go home." He says "You just gonna smoke and run?" I say "Bitch, I just let you smoke my weed, now gimme my joint and fuck off" I don't even know this guy hahaha. So we almost end up fighting (thats when my high was automatically blown) until I just give up and walk home. (he still has my joint btw) and as I'm walking home I realize that we smoked his weed, and I'm feeling like a complete idiot. Hahaha :hippie:

2. Got pulled over in mass from nh and luckily one of my buddy's uncle or some shit is a cop so we got away , we got pulled over cuz he forgot to put his lights on lmao cuz the motherfucker was thinking about smoking a cig

3. One time I went to chill in my patio and smoke a few bowls. I look through my glass room and I see two troopers parked and a cop walking to my house! I hauled ass into my backyard and started sketchin. Took a long ass walk through yards and shit and walked back down the road to my house to see what's up. Turns out my friend got in a wreck in my ditch cuz a bitch turned infront of him. The cops gave me a card incase I wanted to make them pay for my mailbox he ran over. Haha!

4. The few times my gf starts crying and I dunno what the fuck Iv done