Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst things to do when Baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dstrong1337, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ..Laundry for me...Its hell.

2. Stashing my shit away again when I'm high as fuck and just want to go to sleep. Pain in the fucking ass.

3. diggin up my water line (leak)...shits 4 ft in the ground...........fack

4. getting like 1 kill on black ops.

5. Singing on Rock Band. Hard enough to do when you're NOT drymouthing like a bitch...

6. I wouldn't mind doing manual labor when im blown i just fucking hate laundry always waiting for this bitch machine to spit out my clothes then take it to its counterpart the dryer on the other dam side of the house who thought this shit up.

7. Talking to the fucks down the hall. They're always pissed when I smoke up, it's a fucking pain. They always kill my high.

8. I hated doing homework when I was high and I agree with laundry..except when I find money in my pockets :smoke:

9. Get pulled over....

10. Probably stand up comedy if you have never done it before ;-)

11. Fap until raw.

12. driving hella people, when you wish you could just chill and let someone else drive

13. Damn, I enjoy doing laundry when I'm high and listening to some tunes LOL. Anyway, I hate having to put away shit when I'm high because I don't want to get caught. I'd rather leave everything out and still not get caught.

14. Anything that involves dealing with other people for more than a few minutes. Example:Talking on the phone with the BF. He says something, and I end up staring at the river behind my house and don't respond. Then, 10 minutes later, he says he'll call back later when I'm not stoned.

15. taking a shit

it's just the most horrendous feeling

i won't go into more detail

16. [quote name='"godzilla420"']Stashing my shit away again when I'm high as fuck and just want to go to sleep. Pain in the fucking ass.[/quote]

Lmfao that's awesome. Happens to me all the time sometimes I spend like 10 minutes trying to get it right. It seems like Theres always something to do before I get to just fall asleep, especially when I'm stones

17. Do this all the time

18. i couldnt disagree anymore

19. going to the gym high fucking sucks haha