Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worst things to do high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tbika, Jun 3, 2006.

1. I am suprised so many people are against walking. I just love to chill around.

Jerking off in public would probably be the worst thing a man could do while high.

2. the worse thing you can do high would probaly be Acting like an Arse Hole giving

all stoners a bad name.

3. i dont mind walking so long as its not hot out or anything. walking in a crowd or near a group of people is kinda wierd though, i feel like they all know im high instantly ya know?

4. The worst for me is working for America's biggest retailer, and you have to walk around on a busy weekend in the food department and have all these senior citizens ask you where stupid stuff is. Sure its simple to do when you aren't high, but whenever an old lady asks me where the pancake syrup is when im baked, I just seem to say 'what the heck is that?' and stumble away. so i guess working with the public is the worst thing I can do when I'm high.

5. alright i smoked a shit load of pretty decent bud and i had the munchies hardcore.i opened a box of rasin bran and started eating it outof the box since i didnthave milk and then to mysurprize there were maggots somehow in it!no joke i showed my dad and he said he saw maggots too just to make sure i wasnt halucinating or anyhting nuts.i immedily induced vomiting and took a shower for 2 hours!COMPLETELY RUINED MY HIGH!but luckily after that i was still a bit buzzed and then i smoked osme more and w as happy.but eating food that ends up being by or contiminated is on top of the list with walking and the cops.

6. cleaning, and having to listen, or copying notes from overhead

7. getting caught

8. Totally with you on that one. I love walking around high especially on the train tracks. In my neighboor hood there are train tracks across the street from my house and its so fuckin awsome walking those things at night. Like its all quiet and you and your friends are the only people there. And there is a bunch of chill spots along the way too so you can just like be walking while smoking a blunt. And you can take it to like a
    7-11 and get munchies. I just love it.

9. The worst thing you can do while high...you forget every important thing you were going to do after you got high. :smoke:

10. getting lectured by any <nobr></nobr>authoritative figure (parents, teachers, relatives, cops, idiots who think they have authority)

otherwise, being high provides a fun factor for all activities

11. When i was in Highschool the worst thing to do when I was high was chill with the older heads cuz all they do is fuck with people.

12. I live in an area where marijuana laws are very strickly enforced, and I know that one of the worst things that I can do when Im high is to drive around. I know a lot of people that, when we hang out, just wanna go smoke out and cruz around. My paranoia just gets the best of me sometimes in those situations. Cops are everywhere and they don't mess around.

13. football practice adn 20 sprints

14. I think the worst thing is having to stay inside when you dont have a couch lock. Like even though i love being high i just cant stand staying in a house sometimes. I just get so boared and it pisses me off.

15. Walk around in florida. The humidity will kill you:D. Seriously walkin around on a hot sunny day sucks. During the fall it can be awesome though. 70 degree weather and a nice breeze:smoking:

16. oh man that groove puts me right to sleep, gotta love bone thugs.

17. Hiking a fucking hill, me and some friends smoked and went on a 2 mile hike up this hill with rocks and fucking snakes everywhere, I could've died in around 8 ocassions, 7 from almost falling to my death, and 1 in which I had to fight off a snake. Then got lost, btw I forgot to mention we brought no water with us (brilliant, I kno) and we had just smoked, + hiking, + 80 degree weather + Sun burning your skin!.

GAH, i fucking regret that series of events.

18. grand theft auto while high (no, not the game)

19. Knowing that 2 people just got mased 50 feet away.

20. The worst thing is walking/standing in the raging hot sun and not drinking water while high...bad news man..bad news.