Worst thing...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bomba, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Tonight, I think I did the worst thing I've ever done. Me and a couple friends hotboxed a couple of bowls and a joint...then me and one of my friends who had a truck really wanted to go some where and he said he was too high to drive so I drove...was doing great for like an hour...then when backing out of a parking spot at a bowling alley, I stupidly hit a van because I was too lazy to fix the rear view mirror and I couldn't see it in the shadows :(. Luckily, there wasn't much damage and the insurance companies nor the cops were called so my friend won't get in even more trouble with his parents although his tail light is still busted (the other guy's tail light cover was cracked) because his mom uses that truck too and I believe it's still in her name I think. So, next week we're gonna go see the guy because he's gonna be looking for a replacement and how much it'll cost, not to mention my firend has to fix his. Of course, I told my friend I would pay for everything, and I will...but I feel worse becuase he's gonna get in trouble with his parents...I've never felt worse or more irresponsible in my life. :(

2. hey, at least you didn't leave the scene... my mom had her car parked and some tool knocked her entire front fender and grille off and didn't bother to stick around. turns out the people live in the apartment complex my mom was pakred in and we matched broken parts of the car that we found on the ground to their car. cops won't do anything tho cuz nobody saw it even tho there is a ton of physical evidence. god, cops are so fucking lazy when you actually need them and such pains in the ass when you don't.

.//chris

3. Well hearing about those shitty cops just pissed me off for the day. We had our alcoholic meth head neighbors break into our shed and steal a couple thousand dollars worth of power tools and such, and the police wouldn't do shit about it. There was a footprint on my motorcycle where they climbed in through the window, and there were also footprints leading up the hill straight to their house. Still the police did nothing. Fuckin pieces of shit. We had bought my dad those tools over the years as Christmas presents and B-day presents and stuff like that. THey were ALL craftsmen stuff and now they're gone and the stupid fucking cops did nothin.
    Well, there's my rant for the day.
    Keep Tokin

4. At least you didn't total the car it's not exactly Al Capone is it

5. Yeah, not half as bad as I was making it out to be...guess I was still a little high and paranoid :p Good thing is after all that my friend was still really happy bout that night (it was his first time really getting high) :) So all in all, not too bad.