Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst thing you've smoked out of.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregthetoker, Jul 9, 2010.

1. We all have those times where we have nothing to smoke out of, so we get creative... or don't. NAme the worst or stupidest thing you have ever smoked out of.

For me it was a night my mom took my bowl and lighters so I made a bong out of a waterbottle and some tin foil and used a candle to light it.

2. popcans and waterbottles.

3. when i was younger...cans, and i remmber one time i hollowed a pen out and put a tinfoil cone in the end with holes poked in it haha... i was like 13 when i did that though

4. Dr.Pepper can. Just glad I only used it twice.

5. computer paper!!

literally got sick from it once i think!

6. me and a friend went bowl cruising with some friends and when we got dropped off at his house i realized i still had some bud left and he was like "alright lets smoke it" we then relized we had abolutley nothing to smoke out of, so i reached into my pocket to see if i had anything i could make into a pipe and i pulled out a receipt from walgreens and we were so high we just said fuck it and rolled a joint with the reciept lol it was so nasty and gross

7. one of the first times I ever smoked I was with 2 friends who had never smoked before. I was 14 and technically I was a veteran because I smoked before and they never have. We fucked up with the water bottle bong because the zippo wouldn't tilt and we had nothing else to smoke out of. We ended up rolling an extremely loose joint from a small piece of notebook paper. Both my friends made that shit so soggy that I refused to hit it. It tasted so terrible, and I burnt the skin off of my nose from the paper catching on fire.

8. Large empty screw hole from a swing set... Ya, we were desperate.

9. Oh my, all sorts of retarded homemade pieces.

A old friend made a steamroller out of a cardboard tube from a paper towl roll and some aluminum foil. I kept telling him not to, and to throw the fucker away. We were cleaning someones house at the time and I took him along to see if he wanted to give the job a try (obviously I ended up not hiring him).

Well on the way home he kept bugging me to hit it. When I finally gave in and took a hit, a cop drove past us. He soooo saw me, I looked in the mirror and see his break lights light up. But lucky there was a dirt road right after we went around a bend, so he took that, then turned off onto another dirt road, then another, going god knows how fast.

I'm so glad we didn't wreak or get caught. But I sure was pissed I took that hit.

10. so how did it hit? :smoking:

11. One time my friend made a can pipe, but that was only once, I tried to smoke a joint that didn't use rolling paper.

Now I feel bad about it...

12. A 5 foot PVC tube with a foil bowl. Stupid as hell.

13. Monster can, so happy i bought a nice pipe

14. I smoked out of a whore's ass in bangkok in the mid 90's. I got there just after the lunch rush so it was pretty gross.

15. The most terrible piece was a sherlock made out of tin foil wrapped around a sharpie until it was about 5 layers thick then cut and bent and the sharpie was then removed. Then with a safety pin we poked little holes into the tin foil circle we were using as a screen.

It burnt the weed up and didn't pull well and it burned through really fast.. it was just terrible... we went and got a 3 litre and made a gravity bong out of it...

16. That's a popular way to make a steamroller over here, god I hate those things so much.

When I first started smoking I didn't have any way to smoke in my room, so I made a pipe out of a wolf incense holder, a tube from the end of a jump rope and the end of a mechanical pencil . hit alright but all of those were probably terrible for me.

17. a cardboard soy milk carton

18. a shampoo bottle

19. An apple. First time smoking ever.