Worst thing you've ever done =/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by glazedKnuckles, May 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"LaxCrew"']Told the whole grade this kid had terrets, took a dump in our hall pass can on the last day of 8th grade,[/quote]

Keep going dont stop there

btw tourette's was what u were looking for

2. Accidentlly gang raped and beat my mom then shot myself. Just wanted to be a part of the gang :(

3. Accidentally.. Wait.. What the fuck.

4. I thought u jumped off the roof and died with no soul?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Immortal technique references..?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Perhaps

• Like Like x 2
  7. burnt a small forest down , stolen candy when little , stole a kids skateboard and broke it and burnt it when i was in highschool with friends, nothing lately though

8. I stole several hundred dollars from a family member, and then they died of cancer...
    I don't know how I can make it up to them, i still feel indebted

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Well in 5th grade me and my friends would beat the living shit out of any new kids that came to our school. The newspaper had a story about a gang of kids at my school, guess who?

10. I'm not going to put the worst because that could put me in prison...easily. I will however share a funny story.

When I was in high school a buddy of mine had a real asshole for a stepdad. I never met the guy before but one day we all head over and go in to my buddy's house. His stepdad comes out and starts yelling at me for having my hat on in the house...then proceeds to flip the bill and knock my hat off.

So he and his family all go on vacation a couple weeks later. I was a portly, laid back type of fellow and paybacks that required large amounts of energy were never really my kind of scene...I was into the mindfuck paybacks.

So a couple buddies of mine and I are all blazing and I suddenly remember its time to serve up that cold dish...a cold dish of revenge. So I call up my buddies house, on the answering machine I leave a message like this:

(In my best old black pimp voice)

Hey muthafucka, this Leroy! Now I told yo bitch ass you betta have my muthafucking money or I'm gonna fuck you up. You wanted to bet large and now you gots to pay bitch. If you don't have my money by Friday ima fuck up you and your whole family.

So we all laughed and forgot about it. Then my buddy comes up to me in school and tells me his stepdad got kicked out of his house. Turns out he was a recovering degenerate gambler and when they got home they all listened to the messages. I never admitted to it.

So I guess the lesson here is....don't piss off portly kids if you are a degenerate gambler.

11. I stole $60 from mom, and when she asked I said dad took it, and he said he did thinking he forgot about it. I didn't smoke at the time. So it was just to buy an Xbox game. Not to serious.

Only you can finish th

12. I've got one more. In 9th grade, two buddies and I went down to a douche bag's house right before Christmas...we were just going to throw some eggs or something like that. None of us liked this kid cause he was a spoiled bitch and his Dad would wear daisy dukes when he wold mow the lawn.

There was a UPS box on his front porch, so we took it back to the house. We opened it and it was a local College(don't want to put the University on here) Golf Sweater...really nice and we knew it was for this kid cause of the size and he was always golfing with his Dad.

We unfolded it in the box...So me and a buddy pissed on it and the other buddy dropped a terd right in the middle. We folded it back up, taped it back up, and delivered it back to the front porch.

Never said a word about it.

13. Yea that's right sorry. I jumped off the roof and died with no soul.

14. And listen cause the story that I'm telling is true, Cause I was there with Billy Jacobs and I raped his mom too. And now the devil follows me everywhere that I go

15. Stole a fire extinguisher from the school and later that day a friend was messing around chasing us in his car so i hung out the window spraying it like getaway smoke..then i look around and giant clouds are going into peoples yards with kids and shit..not toxic but still kinda felt bad

16. That's cold blooded and pretty fuckin funny at the same time.

17. One time I smoked marijuana. Almost died.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #359 WherezMyLighter, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    Man that shit is so baaaad for you...

19. when I was 12 I pretended there was a burglar outside our house looking through the windows and stuff and mu parents phoned the police and the police turned up in my house asking to talk to me. had to go along with it

• Funny Funny x 1